According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report, the GCC Construction Chemicals Market is likely to witness around 15% CAGR during the forecast period, i.e., 2021-26. The significantly increasing usage of construction chemicals in various construction activities is primarily due to the burgeoning need for enhancing structural durability and impact strength.
These chemicals help minimize the quantity of water used in the mixture, leading to improved concrete performance. Further, mounting investments for infrastructural development and rising awareness regarding the benefits of these chemicals are other crucial aspects likely to contribute to the overall market growth.
The research report “GCC Construction Chemicals Market Analysis, 2021” provides comprehensive, qualitative, and quantitative insights on the market potential, key factors impacting the market growth, hotspots, and opportunities available for Construction Chemicals providers across the countries.
Get a free sample report: https://www.marknteladvisors.com/query/request-sample/gcc-construction-chemicals-market.html
Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for competitors’ success and strategic factorial indexing to measure their capabilities on 16 parameters, which will help companies formulate ‘Go to Market’ strategies and identify the blue ocean for their offerings.
Key Questions Answered in the Study
- What are the current and future trends in the GCC Construction Chemicals market?
- How has the market been evolving in terms of geography and services adoption?
- How has the competition been shaping across GCC, followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
- What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the GCC Construction Chemicals market?
- What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the GCC Construction Chemicals Market service providers across the region?
Waterproofing Chemicals to Witness Substantial Growth in the Forecast Period
Based on Chemical Type, the market bifurcates into Concrete Admixtures, Waterproofing Chemicals, Adhesives & Sealants, Flooring Compounds, Repair and Rehabilitation, and Protective Coatings. Of them all, Waterproofing Chemicals are more likely to grow substantially in the GCC Construction Chemicals Market during the forecast period. These chemicals, used during the construction and repair process as a preventive & maintenance ingredient, are beneficial for protecting structural issues like water infiltration. Hence, as cited above, their crucial significance shall lead them to witness substantial growth in the forecast period.
Saudi Arabia Attained the Largest Share of the GCC Construction Chemicals Market
Amongst all countries in the GCC region, Saudi Arabia attained the largest share of the Construction Chemicals Market in the past few years, primarily due to the rising urbanization and mounting business & religious tourism. This further aid the demand for large hotel projects, thereby accelerating the overall market growth in Saudi Arabia.
On the other front, UAE is likely to attain the second-largest share of the GCC Construction Chemicals Market during 2021-26 due to increasing investments toward infrastructural development and mounting construction & maintenance activities in hotels. Additionally, the rapidly growing tourism sector due to the abundance of sightseeing locations in the country is another critical aspect likely to fuel the demand for construction chemicals in the UAE.
Residential Segment Exhibits Fastest Growth During 2021-26
Based on the End-User, the market divides into Infrastructure, Commercial, Industrial, Residential, and Public Space. Of these end-users, the Residential segment is more likely to witness the fastest growth in the GCC construction Chemicals Market during the forecast period. The segment growth owes to the increasing population, surging middle-class income, and rapid urbanization shifting residents to cities.
Moreover, swiftly improving living standards and snowballing demand for aesthetically designed structures in the residential sector are other critical aspects augmenting the demand for construction chemicals in the residential sector. Therefore, based on these aspects, the rapidly growing residential sector shall contribute to the overall market growth during the forecast period, reveals MarkNtel Advisors in their research report, “GCC Construction Chemicals Market Analysis, 2021.”
The major leading players in the GCC Construction Chemicals Market are BASF Middle East LLC, Middle East Fosroc, Sika GCC, DOW Menat, Chryso Gulf, Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC), GCP Applied Technologies Inc., Henkel Arabia, Jotun Saudia Co. Ltd., and DOW Menat.
- By Type (Concrete Admixtures, Waterproofing Chemicals, Adhesives and Sealants, Flooring Compounds, Repair and Rehabilitation, Protective Coatings, Others)
- By End User (Infrastructure [Roads and Bridges, Railways, Metros, Airports, Water Reservoirs, Energy], Commercial [Office Space, Rentals, Education Institutions, Hospitals, Hotels] Industrial [Cement, Iron, and Steel, Capital Goods, Automobiles, Pharmaceuticals, Paper, Petrochemicals, Food & Beverages] Residential [Elite Housing, Middle Class, Low-Cost Housing], Public Space [Government Building, Statues, Monuments])
- By Country (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait)
- By Competitors (BASF Middle East LLC, Middle East Fosroc, Sika GCC, DOW Menat, Chryso Gulf, Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC), GCP Applied Technologies Inc., Henkel Arabia, Jotun Saudia Co. Ltd., DOW Menat)
Table of Content
- Product Definition
- Research Process
- Market Segmentation
- Executive Summary
- Impact of COVID-19 on GCC Construction Chemicals Market
- GCC Construction Chemicals Market Outlook, 2016-2026F
- Market Size & Analysis
- Unit Sold
- Market Share & Analysis
- By Type
- Concrete Admixtures
- Waterproofing Chemicals
- Adhesives and Sealants
- Flooring Compounds
- Repair and Rehabilitation
- Protective Coatings
- By End-User
- Roads and Bridges
- Water Reservoirs
- Office Space
- Education Institutions
- Iron and Steel
- Capital Goods
- Food and Beverages
- Elite Housing
- Middle Class
- Low-Cost Housing
- Public Space
- Government Building
- Statues and Monuments
- By Country
- Saudi Arabia
- By Company
- Competition Characteristics
- Market Share & Analysis
- Competitive Matrix
- By Type
- Market Size & Analysis
Explore More Reports:
- UAE Construction Chemicals Market Report– The Market is likely to grow at a CAGR of around 7% during the forecast period, i.e., 2021-26.
- Global Surface Treatment Chemicals Market Analysis Report– The market is likely to expand at a CAGR of 5.7% between 2021-26.
MarkNtel Advisors LLP is a leading research, consulting and data analytics firm that provides a wide range of strategic reports on diverse industry verticals to a substantial and varied client base that includes multinational corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals.
We specialize in niche industries and emerging geographies to support our clients in the formulation of strategies viz. Go to Market (GTM), product development, feasibility analysis, project scoping, market segmentation, competitive benchmarking, market sizing & forecasting, trend analysis, etc. in around 15 industry verticals to enable our clients in identifying attractive investment opportunities and maximizing ROI through an early mover advantage.
1147 88AVE, Delta, British Columbia, BC,V4C,3B8, CANADA
Tel: +1 604 800 2671