Freight Management System helps various end-users & industry verticals improve their shipping efficiency, provide real-time supply chain visibility, and reduce overall costs while enhancing customer service. Such benefits are the prime aspects likely to contribute to the growth of the Global Freight Management System Market in the forecast period.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report, the Global Freight Management System Market is likely to witness around 10.5% CAGR during the forecast period, i.e., 2021-26. With the growing emergence of modern freight management systems, numerous transport companies are actively looking toward implementing freight management systems to improve their delivery capabilities.
Furthermore, the market is likely to witness a rapid increase in the demand for on-time delivery of products & raw materials, encouraging fleet owners to implement an effective freight management system. Now, since its implementation ensures warehouse efficiencies, numerous market players are investing an exponential amount of time and money in the market to yield massive profits.
The research report “Global Freight Management System Market Analysis, 2021” provides comprehensive, qualitative, and quantitative insights on the market potential, key factors impacting the market growth, hotspots, and opportunities available for Freight Management System providers across the globe.
Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for competitors’ success and strategic factorial indexing to measure their capabilities on 16 parameters, which will help companies formulate ‘Go to Market’ strategies and identify the blue ocean for their offerings.
Get a free sample report: https://www.marknteladvisors.com/query/request-sample/global-freight-management-system-market.html
Key Questions Answered in the Study
- What are the current and future trends in the Global Freight Management System Market?
- How has the industry been evolving in terms of geography and services adoption?
- How has the competition been shaping across the countries, followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
- What are the key growth drivers & challenges for the Global Freight Management System Market?
- What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Global Freight Management System Market service providers across various regions?
Third-Party Logistics (3PLs) to Witness the Fastest Growth During 2021-26
Based on End-Users, the Global Freight Management System Market segments into Third-Party Logistics, Forwarders & Brokers, Shippers & Carrier. Here, the Third-Party Logistics (3PLs) segment is more likely to witness the fastest growth in the freight management system market in the forecast years. It owes to the constant globalization and the growing world trade volumes providing lucrative opportunities to logistics service providers.
Besides, data analytics is arguably the most prominent opportunity in the generation of freight management transportation. The efficiency, speed, and reliability are the prime factors that are further determining the success of the freight business. With technological advancements & constantly increasing digitization, most companies nowadays are generating significant amounts of data and bringing real value to improve freight operational efficiencies & customer satisfaction at reduced prices.
Global Freight Management System Market to Witness Fastest Pace in Asia-Pacific
Geographically, the Global Freight Management System Market is likely to register the fastest growth rate in Asia-Pacific over the forecast period. The growing retail & e-commerce industries in India, China, and Indonesia is the prime factor likely to fuel the market growth in the region. Moreover, the initiatives pursued and policies drafted by various governments in Asia-Pacific create a favorable environment toward implementing smart transportation, which shall further contribute to the overall market growth in the Asia-Pacific region.
Operations & Execution to Attain the Largest Share of the Global Freight Management System Market
Based on the Solution, the Global Freight Management System Market segments into Planning (Supplier and Vendor Management, Freight information Management, Inventory Management, Dispatch Management, Claims Management), Operations and Execution, (Load Optimization, Freight Visibility, Freight Audit & Payment, Others (Transportation Management, etc.)), and Control and Supervision (Freight Tracking and Surveillance Solution, Baggage and Cargo Screening System, Shipment Security Monitoring).
Among these segments, Operations & Execution is more likely to attain the largest market share in the forecast years due to the increasing demand for information tracking, easy payments & audit of the freight, freight visibility, and managing the transporting goods through the proper software.
Furthermore, the advantages of Operations & Execution, including the interchange of information and the tracking process between supplier & purchaser, are other critical factors likely to surge the segment demand in the forecast period, reveals MarkNtel Advisors in their research report, “Global Freight Management System Market Analysis, 2021.”
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the leading players in the Global Freight Management System Market are JDA Software, Accenture, DB Schenker, SNCF Geodis, CEVA, Hyundai Merchant Marine, Northline, Retalix, Werner, Interactive Freight Systems.
- By Solution (Planning (Supplier and Vendor Management, Freight Information Management, Inventory Management, Dispatch Management, Claims Management), Operations and Execution (Load Optimization, Freight Visibility, Freight Audit & Payment, Others (Transportation Management, etc.)), and Control and Supervision (Freight Tracking and Surveillance Solution, Baggage and Cargo Screening System, Shipment Security Monitoring))
- By Services (Consulting, System Integration & Deployment, Support & Maintenance)
- By Deployment Type (On-Premise, Cloud)
- By Application (Roadways, Railways, Seaways, Airways)
- By End-User (Third-Party Logistics, Forwarders & Brokers, Shippers & Carriers)
- By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Africa)
- By Competitors (JDA Software, Accenture, DB Schenker, SNCF Geodis, CEVA, Hyundai Merchant Marine, Northline, Retalix, Werner, Interactive Freight Systems)
Table of content
- Product Definition
- Research Process
- Market Definition
- Executive Summary
- Impact of COVID-19 on Global Freight Management System Market
- Global Freight Management System Market Regulations & Policy
- Global Freight Management System Market Trends & Insights
- Global Freight Management System Market Dynamics
- Impact Analysis
- Global Freight Management System Market Hotspots & Opportunities
- Global Freight Management System Market Outlook, 2016-2026F
- Market Size & Analysis
- By Revenues
- Market Share & Analysis
- By Component Type
- Supplier and Vendor Management
- Freight information Management
- Inventory Management
- Dispatch Management
- Claims Management
- Operations and Execution
- Load Optimization
- Freight Visibility
- Freight Audit & Payment
- Others (Transportation Management, etc)
- Control and Supervision
- Freight Tracking and Surveillance Solution
- Baggage and Cargo Screening System
- Shipment Security Monitoring
- System Integration & Deployment
- Support & Maintenance
- By Deployment Type
- By Application
- By End Users
- Third-Party Logistics
- Forwarders and Brokers
- Shippers and Carriers
- By Region
- North America
- South America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- By Competitors
- Competition Characteristics
- Market Share & Analysis
- Competitive Matrix
- By Component Type
- Market Size & Analysis
Explore More Reports:
- Southeast Asia Third-Party Logistics Market Analysis Report– The market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during 2020-25F on an account of boost in rate of internet penetration, launch of new start-ups with advanced technology in the logistics sector, and rising demand for warehouses in Southeast Asian countries.
- Global Mini Cold Storage Market Analysis Report– The Global Mini Cold Storage market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around ~10% during 2020-25.
- Global Cold Storage Market Analysis Report– The Global Cold Storage market is expected to surge at a CAGR of around 11.50% during 2020-25. North America acquired the major market of the Global Cold Storage market due to a wide customer base and continuous rise in the organized retail format in the region.
MarkNtel Advisors LLP is a leading research, consulting and data analytics firm that provides a wide range of strategic reports on diverse industry verticals to a substantial and varied client base that includes multinational corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals.
We specialize in niche industries and emerging geographies to support our clients in the formulation of strategies viz. Go to Market (GTM), product development, feasibility analysis, project scoping, market segmentation, competitive benchmarking, market sizing & forecasting, trend analysis, etc. in around 15 industry verticals to enable our clients in identifying attractive investment opportunities and maximizing ROI through an early mover advantage.
1147 88AVE, Delta, British Columbia, BC,V4C,3B8, CANADA
Tel: +1 604 800 2671