The demand for food safety testing solutions is significantly increasing across the globe to provide safety to the food manufactured by various companies. The technologies widely used in the food testing system include Allergen Testing, Residues and Contamination Testing, GMO Testing, Mycotoxin (Fungi) and Microbiological Testing, Pathogen Testing, Toxic Heavy Metals Testing, and Others including Chemical or Nutritional Testing.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report, the Global Food Safety Testing Market is likely to grow at a CAGR of 7.9% during 2021-26 due to the rising safety concerns regarding genetically modified foods & the presence of chemical residues in them, and increasing incidences of foodborne illnesses.
Moreover, the soaring retail & hospitality industry further aids the need for food safety testing to provide customers with good quality products. Another crucial aspect likely to fuel the overall market growth in the forecast period is the surging food adulteration. It increases the demand for food safety testing laboratories to detect these food adulterants.
The research report “Global Food Safety Testing Market Analysis, 2021” provides comprehensive, qualitative, and quantitative insights on the market potential, key factors impacting the market growth, hotspots, and opportunities available for Food Safety Testing providers across the globe.
Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for competitors’ success and strategic factorial indexing to measure their capabilities on 16 parameters, which will help companies formulate ‘Go to Market’ strategies and identify the blue ocean for their offerings.
Get a free sample report: https://www.marknteladvisors.com/query/request-sample/global-food-safety-testing-market.html
Key Questions Answered in the Study
- What are the current and future trends in the Global Food Safety Testing market?
- How has the industry been evolving in terms of geography and services adoption?
- How has the competition been shaping across the countries, followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
- What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Global Food Safety Testing market?
- What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Global Food Safety Testing market service providers across various regions?
GMO Testing to Witness Considerable Growth During 2021-26
Based on the Testing Type, the market bifurcates into Allergen Testing, Residues & Contamination Testing, GMO Testing, Mycotoxin (Fungi) & Microbiological Testing, Pathogen Testing, Toxic Heavy Metals Testing, and Others. Among these, GMO Testing is more likely to grow at a considerable rate during the forecast period. The surging production of genetically modified crops and changing government regulations on GMOs that make it mandatory for manufacturing companies to disclose details regarding GMOs present in their products are the primary factors backing the segment growth.
North America Dominated the Global Food Safety Testing Market
Globally, North America attained the largest share of the Global Food Safety Testing Market in the previous few years due to the stringent regulations enforced by the regulatory bodies in the region. In addition to this, increased production & consumption of packaged food in North America also contribute to the market growth.
On the other front, Europe shall register the fastest growth in the Global Food Safety Testing market due to the rising prevalence of food-related allergies among the people of Europe, thereby accelerating the demand for food safety testing procedures.
Processed Food Exhibits Fastest Growth in the Forecast Period
Based on the Application, the market classifies into Food and Beverages. The food segment further bifurcates into Dairy Products, Fruits & Vegetables, Seafood, Meat, Poultry, Processed Food, Cereals & Grains, and Others, including Nuts & seeds. Out of these segments, the Processed Food segment is more likely to grow substantially in the Global Food Safety Testing Market during the forecast period. It owes to the mounting demand for packaged products, including frozen meals and ready-to-eat products. Additionally, the high shelf life of processed food means burgeoning usage of preservatives. Therefore, the enforcement of stringent regulatory norms related to these products being necessary contributes to the overall segment growth, reveals MarkNtel Advisors in their research report, “Global Food Safety Testing Market Analysis, 2021.”
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the major leading players in the Global Food Safety Testing Market are The 3M Company, Agilent Technologies, ALS, Bio-merieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Bureau Veritas, Eurofins Scientific, Genetic ID NA Inc., Intertek Group, Merck Group, Merieux NutriSciences, Neogen Corporation, Qiagen Corporation, SGS S.A., and Others.
- By Testing Type (Allergen Testing, Residues and Contamination Testing, GMO Testing, Mycotoxin (Fungi) & Microbiological Testing, Pathogen Testing, Toxic Heavy Metals Testing, and Others (Chemical or Nutritional Testing))
- By Technology (Traditional Technology, Rapid Technology [Molecular Detection System (MDS), Rapid pathogen testing technology, Rapid Antibody-based Technology])
- By Application (Food [Dairy Products, Fruits & Vegetables, Seafood, Meat, and Poultry, Processed Food, Cereals & Grains, Others (Nuts and seeds)], Beverages [Water, Alcoholic Drinks, Milk Adulteration])
- By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa)
- By Country (U.S, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Germany, France, The U.K, Spain, Italy, China, India, Japan, South Korea, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa)
- By Competitors (The 3M Company, Agilent Technologies, ALS, Bio-merieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Bureau Veritas, Eurofins Scientific, Genetic ID NA Inc., Intertek Group, Merck Group, Merieux NutriSciences, Neogen Corporation, Qiagen Corporation, SGS S.A., Others)
Table of content
- Product Definition
- Research Process
- Market Definition
- Executive Summary
- Impact of COVID-19 on Global Food Safety Testing Market
- Global Food Safety Testing Market Regulations & Policy
- Global Food Safety Testing Market Trends & Insights
- Global Food Safety Testing Market Value Chain Analysis
- Global Food Safety Testing Market Dynamics
- Impact Analysis
- Technological Advancements in Global Food Safety Testing Market
- Global Food Safety Testing Market Hotspots & Opportunities
- Global Food Safety Testing Market Outlook, 2016-2026F
- Market Size & Analysis
- By Revenues
- Market Share & Analysis
- By Testing Type
- Allergen Testing
- Residues and Contamination Testing
- GMO Testing
- Mycotoxin (Fungi) and Microbiological Testing
- Pathogen Testing
- Toxic Heavy Metals Testing
- Others (Chemical or Nutritional Testing)
- By Technology
- Traditional Technology
- Rapid Technology
- Molecular Detection System (MDS)
- Rapid pathogen testing technology
- Rapid Antibody-based Technology
- By Application
- Dairy Products
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Seafood, Meat, and Poultry
- Processed Food
- Cereals & Grains
- Others (Nuts and seeds)
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Milk Adulteration
- By Region
- North America
- South America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- By Competitors
- Competition Characteristics
- Market Share & Analysis
- Competitive Matrix
- By Testing Type
- Market Size & Analysis
Explore More Reports:
- Global Packaging Machinery Market Analysis Report: The Global Packaging Machinery market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during 2020-25.
- Global Aseptic Packaging for Food & Beverage Market Analysis Report: The market is likely to grow at a CAGR of around 9.9% during 2021-26 due to the rising investments in packaged food and the swiftly surging number of consumers globally.
MarkNtel Advisors LLP is a leading research, consulting and data analytics firm that provides a wide range of strategic reports on diverse industry verticals to a substantial and varied client base that includes multinational corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals.
We specialize in niche industries and emerging geographies to support our clients in the formulation of strategies viz. Go to Market (GTM), product development, feasibility analysis, project scoping, market segmentation, competitive benchmarking, market sizing & forecasting, trend analysis, etc. in around 15 industry verticals to enable our clients in identifying attractive investment opportunities and maximizing ROI through an early mover advantage.
1147 88AVE, Delta, British Columbia, BC,V4C,3B8, CANADA
Tel: +1 604 800 2671