The global parking management market size reached USD 3.77 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 8.1%, during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing need for more effective use of parking areas is expected to drive global parking management market revenue growth during the forecast period. In addition, rising number of vehicles globally is expected to propel growth of the global parking management market revenue going ahead. Furthermore, increasing adoption of Artificial Intelligence (AI) based services is expected to boost global parking management market growth.
The latest market study titled Global Parking Management Market, released by Emergen Research, takes note of the most prominent growth potentials of the market, which assists industry stakeholders in comprehending the most recent market trends and growth prospects, besides helping them determine the prevailing growth opportunities and competitive scenarios of the market. The report offers insightful data and information gathered from a wide range of primary and secondary sources.
Furthermore, the report, which has been scrutinized using various essential tools, provides a clear image of the growth potential of the market over the forecast timeframe and helps investors identify market scope and opportunities accurately. The latest report analysis is also inclusive of the details pertaining to each of the market segments in the global Parking Management market.
To request for a Sample Copy of this Report, visit@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/650
The Parking Management market intelligence study includes a separate section dedicated to crucial parameters like the pricing structure of vital feedstock and value chain analysis, along with the study of major suppliers of the raw materials. It also offers other pivotal information about the Parking Management market as part of a wide-ranging analysis of the supply chain, along with other aspects like prominent distributors and the consumer base.
The market intelligence study outlines essential details of the market and the leading companies that hold a substantial portion of the global sector. Apart from this, the report also gives descriptive company profiles, including vital data relating to these companies. Crucial data relating to the production capacity of each company and its regional consumer bases have also been included in the study.
In market segmentation by manufacturers, the report covers the following companies-
Amano Corporation, Siemens AG, Conduent Inc., T2 Systems, Inc., APCOA Parking AG, IPS Group, Inc., FlashParking, Inc., Q-Free ASA, ParkMobile USA, Inc., and Cleverciti Systems GmbH
Emergen Research has segmented the global parking management market on the basis of offering, services, solutions, deployment, parking site, end-use, and region:
- Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Support & Maintenance
- System Integration
- Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Security & Surveillance
- Valet Parking
- Parking Reservation
- Revenue Management
- Access Control
- Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Parking Site Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Ask For Discount@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/650
The Parking Management market report provides well-researched information by way of a detailed assessment of the industry, highlighting specific industry parameters, including revenue generation and production capacity. The report also focuses on the rates of production and consumption recorded in the business, as well as the current market scenario in the Parking Management sector and the prevalent trends observed in the industry.
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers in these key regions:
The Parking Management market report highlights information related to market trends, market size, market share, revenue generation, and regional overview. The report further offers insights into the competitive scenario by looking at key players in the business, followed by an overview of their product portfolios and expansion tactics.
Browse Complete report Description and TOC@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/parking-management-market
Which aspects are covered in the Parking Management market research study?
- The Parking Management market study includes an elaborate regional analysis of the global industry, underlining the leading geographies.
- The geographical extent of the Parking Management market has been categorized into the regions of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa.
- The study considers the consumption market share of leading geographies by examining the market scenario of the regions extensively, along with an analysis of the regional market share and revenue.
- Additionally, the report projects the growth rate that each region is expected to deliver in the forecast duration.
- The Parking Management market report includes a comprehensive competitive landscape of the industry, highlighting the leading companies controlling a sizeable portion of the global market share.
Key Highlights from the TOC:
- Growth trends observed in the analysis of the Parking Management Market
- Global Parking Management Market Trend Assessment
- Global Parking Management Market Size (Volume and Value) Forecast 2020-2028
- Sales Channel
- Parking Management Direct Marketing
- Parking Management Indirect Marketing
- Parking Management Consumer base
- Parking Management Market Dynamics
- Parking Management Market Trends
- Parking Management Opportunities
- Parking Management Market Drivers
- Parking Management Challenges
- Parking Management Influencing Factors
- Parking Management Research Methodology
- Parking Management Research Programs/Design
- Parking Management Market Estimation
- Parking Management Market Breakdown and Data Triangulation
- Parking Management Data Source
Explore More Research Reports from Emergen Research: