The Driving Forces in the Life Sciences and Laboratory Equipment Market
According to this latest publication from Meticulous Research®, the global life sciences and laboratory equipment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% from 2018 to 2023 to reach USD 55,932.4 million by 2023, driven by various government initiatives, increasing investments and funding for life sciences, increasing clinical capabilities, expansion in the various application areas, and growing academic-industry collaborations. Moreover, growing proteomics market, rising investments in the personalized medicine, growing data analysis and management systems, and significant opportunities from emerging Asia-Pacific and Latin American markets provides significant opportunities for the various stakeholders in this market.
Download Free PDF Sample Copy of the Report (with covid 19 Impact Analysis): https://www.meticulousresearch.com/download-sample-report/cp_id=3937
Key Market Segments to Watch
The global life sciences and laboratory equipment market is mainly segmented by technology (spectroscopy, chromatography, lab automation, surface science, DNA amplifiers & sequencers, immunoassay analyzers, flow cytometry, microarray, and electrophoresis), and end user (pharmaceuticals and biotechnology industry, environmental testing industry, academic research institutes, agriculture and food industry, hospitals & diagnostic laboratories, and forensic laboratories), and geography.
Any Question | Speak to Analyst @ https://www.meticulousresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/cp_id=3937
Scope of the report
Market by Technology:
- Molecular Spectroscopy
- UV/Vis Spectroscopy
- Near-Infrared (NIR) Spectroscopy
- Infrared (IR) Spectroscopy
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
- Polarimeters and Refractometers
- Raman Spectroscopy
- Fluorescence & Luminescence Spectroscopy
- Color Measurement
- Atomic Spectroscopy
- Atomic Spectroscopy, By Technology
- Atomic Absorbance Spectroscopy (AAS)
- X-Ray Diffraction (XRD)
- X-Ray Fluorescence Spectroscopy (XRF)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP) Spectroscopy
- Glow Discharge Spectroscopy
- Arc/Spark Optical Emission Spectroscopy
- Atomic Spectroscopy, By Application
- Inorganic Elemental Analysis
- Organic Elemental Analysis
- TOC (Total Organic Carbon) & Other Sum Parameters
- Atomic Spectroscopy, By Technology
- Mass Spectrometry
- Quadrupole LC/MS
- Time Of Flight LC/MS (Q-TOF& LC-TOF)
- Fourier Transform Mass Spectrometry FT/MS and Ion Trap Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectroscopy (LC/MS)
- Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS)
- Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization-Time of Flight (MALDI-TOF)
- Magnetic Sector Mass Spectrometry (MS-MS)
- Portable and In-Field Mass Spectrometry
- Molecular Spectroscopy
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Gas Chromatography (GC)
- Low Pressure Liquid Chromatography
- Ion Chromatography
- Flash Chromatography
- Thin Layer Chromatography (TLC)
- Supercritical Fluid Chromatography (SFC)
- Lab Automation
- Automatic Liquid Handling
- Microplate Readers
- Management Informatics
- Automated Storage And Retrieval Systems
- Surface Science Techniques
- Optical Microscopy
- Electron Microscopy
- Confocal Microscopy
- Surface Analyzers
- Scanning Probe Microscopy
- DNA Sequencer And Amplifier
- DNA Amplifier
- Thermal Cyclers
- Real-Time PCR (RT-PCR)
- DNA Sequencer
- DNA Amplifier
- Immunoassay Analyzers
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIS)
- Fluorescence Immunoassay
- Chemiluminescence Immunoassay
- Radioimmunoassay (RIA)
- Nephelometric Immunoassay
- Flow Cytometry
- Cell-Based Flow Cytometers
- Bead Based Flow Cytometers
- DNA Microarrays
- Protein Microarray
- Tissue Array (TMA)
- Cell Microarray
- Gel Electrophoresis
- Capillary Electrophoresis
Market by End User:
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Industry
- Environmental Testing Industry
- Academic Research Institutes
- Agriculture and Food Industry
- Hospitals and Diagnostic Laboratories
- Forensic Laboratories
Market by Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe (RoE)
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Rest of APAC (RoAPAC)
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
To gain more insights into the market with a detailed table of content and figures, click here: https://www.meticulousresearch.com/product/life-sciences-laboratory-equipment-market-3937
Based on technology, spectroscopy held the largest share in the global life sciences and laboratory equipment market in 2017. This was mainly attributed to increasing need of sophisticated instruments for separation and purification of molecules, growing proteomics & genomics-based research, rising government funding for R&D in emerging countries, and increasing life science-based research programs.
Based on end users, pharmaceutical & biotechnology industry commanded the largest share in 2017 due to increasing demand for innovative products with rising aging population, growing incidence & prevalence of various chronic diseases, rising unmet medical needs in the area of many chronic & rare disease across the globe, and increasing demand for pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical products from emerging countries.
Geographically, this market is segmented into North America (U.S., and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, and RoE), Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, and RoAPAC), Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America commanded the largest share in the global life sciences and laboratory equipment market in 2017, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. The large share of this market is mainly attributed to rising drug discovery & development programs, increasing funding for life science research from various private & public organizations, growing life sciences sector (biotechnology/healthcare) based research, presence of many key vendors in this region, and increasing development in healthcare technologies. However, Asia Pacific and Latin America regions are expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period due to rapidly developing countries, high population zone, increasing investment from government & non-government bodies in this sector, and various technological advancements in the region.
The key players in the global life sciences and laboratory equipment market are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Waters Corporation, PerkinElmer, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, F. Hoffmann-LA Roche AG, Bruker Corporation, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., and Shimadzu Corporation.
Purchase This Report (Price 4387 USD for single user license) : https://www.meticulousresearch.com/Checkout/50968737
Key questions answered in the report-
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of technology, end user, and regions/countries?
- What is the historical market for life sciences and laboratory equipment across the globe?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates from the period 2018-2023?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global life sciences and laboratory equipment market?
- Who are the major players in the global life sciences and laboratory equipment market and what share of the market do they hold?
- Who are the major players in various countries and what share of the market do they hold?
- What are the competitive landscapes and who are the market leaders by sub-region in the global life sciences and laboratory equipment market?
- What are the recent developments in the global life sciences and laboratory equipment market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in global life sciences and laboratory equipment market?
- What are the geographical trends and high growth regions/ countries?
- Who are the local emerging players in the global life sciences and laboratory equipment market and how do they compete with the global players?
About Meticulous Research®
Meticulous Research® was founded in 2010 and incorporated as Meticulous Market Research Pvt. Ltd. in 2013 as a private limited company under the Companies Act, 1956. Since its incorporation, the company has become the leading provider of premium market intelligence in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
With the meticulous primary and secondary research techniques, we have built strong capabilities in data collection, interpretation, and analysis of data including qualitative and quantitative research with the finest team of analysts. We design our meticulously analyzed intelligent and value-driven syndicated market research reports, custom studies, quick turnaround research, and consulting solutions to address business challenges of sustainable growth. Meticulous Research® produces global reports and custom studies for North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa regions. These reports are used by our clients for marketing and strategic planning in various sectors.
Contact Sales- +1-646-781-8004
Connect with us on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/company/meticulous-research
Connect with us on Twitter- https://twitter.com/MeticulousR123