According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report, the Egypt Paint Additives Market is likely to witness around 4.98% CAGR during the forecast period, i.e., 2021-26, critically due to the surging demand for paint additives across various end-user industries, owing to the beneficial characteristics of paint additives, including enhancing the durability of paints and resistance to external environmental factors like dust, UV light, rain, etc.
Further, the burgeoning number of construction projects and increasing housing construction are a few more critical aspects likely to surge the demand for paint additives and boost the overall market growth.
The research report “Egypt Paint Additives Market Analysis, 2021” provides comprehensive, qualitative, and quantitative insights on the market potential, key factors impacting the market growth, hotspots, and opportunities available for Paint Additives providers across Egypt.
Get a free sample report: https://www.marknteladvisors.com/query/request-sample/egypt-paint-additives-market.html
Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for competitors’ success and strategic factorial indexing to measure their capabilities on 16 parameters, which will help companies formulate ‘Go to Market’ strategies and identify the blue ocean for their offerings.
Impact of Covid-19 on the Egypt Paint Additives Market
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic adversely affected the Egypt Paint Additives Market due to the temporary ban on import & export of different products and massive revenue losses. Additionally, the pandemic further resulted in the temporary shutdown of manufacturing units and supply chain disruptions, negatively impacting the overall market growth. However, with the lockdown upliftment & ease of norms entwined with new business regulations laid by the government, the market shall regain its usual pace and witness significant growth in the forecast period.?
Key Questions Answered in the Study
- What are the current and future trends in the Egypt Paint Additives Market?
- How has the market been evolving in terms of geography and services adoption?
- How has the competition been shaping across Egypt, followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
- What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Egypt Paint Additives market?
- What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Egypt Paint Additives market service providers?
Egypt Paint Additives Market to Witness Gradual Shift from Solvent-Based to Water-Based Formulations
Based on Formulations, the market bifurcates into Water, Solvent, and Powder-Based Paints. Of them all, Solvent-Based Paints witnessed considerable growth in the previous few years as they are less prone to environmental conditions, such as humidity and temperature, and help reduce the drying time. However, since they evaporate rapidly when chemically reacted with oxygen, a gradual shift from them to water-based formulation is likely to be witnessed in the market during the forecast period.
Wetting & Dispersing Agents to Witness Considerable Growth in the Egypt Paint Additives Market
Based on Product, the market bifurcates into Rheology Modifiers, Biocides, Anti-Foamers, and Wetting & Dispersing Agents. Here, Wetting & Dispersing Agents are more likely to grow substantially during the forecast period. These agents, consisting of Polyacrylates, Alkylphenol Ethoxylate, and Polyurethanes, help disperse the pigments & fillers and minimize the surface tension of the coating so that it wets upon the surface. Hence, the factors cited above lead to a surging usage of Wetting & Dispersing Agents in paints, thereby likely to fuel the overall market growth in the forecast period, reveals MarkNtel Advisors in their research report, “Egypt Paint Additives Market Analysis, 2021.”
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the major leading players in the Egypt Paint Additives Market are AkzoNobel N.V., Arkema SA, Ashland Inc., BASF SE, BYK-Chemie GMBH, Cabot Corp., Daikin Industries Ltd., Evonik Industries, SIPES EGYPT.
- By Formulation (Water, Solvent, Powder Based, Others)
- By End-User (Automobiles & Transportation, Industrial, Furniture & Woods, Building & Construction)
- By Product (Rheology Modifiers, Biocides, Anti-Foamers, Wetting & dispersing agents, Others)
- By Region (East, West, South, Central)
- By Competitors (AkzoNobel N.V., Arkema SA, Ashland Inc., BASF SE, BYK-Chemie GMBH, Cabot Corp., Daikin Industries Ltd., Evonik Industries, SIPES EGYPT)
Table of content
- Product Definition
- Research Process
- Market Segmentation
- Executive Summary
- Egypt Paint Additives Market Dynamics
- Growth Drivers
- Hotspots & Opportunities
- Paint Additives Market Trends & Insights
- Egypt Paint Additives Market Supply Chain Analysis
- Egypt Paint Additives Market Price Trends
- Egypt Paint Additives Market Outlook, 2016-2026F
- Market Size & Analysis
- By Revenues
- By Quantity Sold in Kilo Tons
- Market Share & Analysis
- By Formulation
- Powder Based
- By Formulation
- Market Size & Analysis
Explore More Reports:
- GCC Paint Additives Market Analysis Report– The market is likely to grow at a CAGR of around 3.5% during 2021-26.
- Saudi Arabia Paint Additives Market Analysis Report– The market is likely to grow at a CAGR of around 3.91% during 2021-26.
MarkNtel Advisors LLP is a leading research, consulting and data analytics firm that provides a wide range of strategic reports on diverse industry verticals to a substantial and varied client base that includes multinational corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals.
We specialize in niche industries and emerging geographies to support our clients in the formulation of strategies viz. Go to Market (GTM), product development, feasibility analysis, project scoping, market segmentation, competitive benchmarking, market sizing & forecasting, trend analysis, etc. in around 15 industry verticals to enable our clients in identifying attractive investment opportunities and maximizing ROI through an early mover advantage.
1147 88AVE, Delta, British Columbia, BC,V4C,3B8, CANADA
Tel: +1 604 800 2671