The Asia-Pacific automotive adhesives market is anticipated to grow significantly at a CAGR of 8.1% over the forecast period (2020-2026). China, India Japan, ASEAN, South Korea, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific are some of the major economies contributing to the growth of the market over the forecast period. The key aspect that drives the growth of the Asia-Pacific automotive adhesives market includes the increased demand for commercial vehicles owing to the rising e-commerce and logistics industry in the region. There has been an increased usage of light-weight materials in the manufacturing and assembly of all the vehicle in Asia-Pacific.
Get Free Sample Copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/asia-pacific-automotive-adhesives-market
Besides, owing to the large-scale production of the vehicles in the region especially in China for the international market is also likely to upsurge the growth of the Asia-Pacific automotive adhesives market over the forecast period. Further, the advent of electric vehicles and the support of the government for the promotion and adoption of electric vehicles are also supporting the growth of the market. A variety of subsidies and loans are offered by the country governments which encourages the adoption of electric vehicles among the peoples. Additionally, the benefits offered by automotive adhesives such as the environmental-friendliness of products have created lucrative opportunities for market growth in Asia-Pacific.
A Full Report of Asia-Pacific Automotive Adhesives Market is Available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/asia-pacific-automotive-adhesives-market
- Market number available for – 2019-2026
- Base year- 2019
- Forecast period- 2020-2026
- Segment Covered- By Resin Type, Adhesive Type, Application, Vehicle Type, and Sales Channel
- Region Covered- Asia-Pacific
- Competitive Landscape- 3M Co., BASF SE, Dow Inc., Henkel AG & Co., KGaA, Solvay SA, Akzo Nobel NV, Arkema SA, Ashland Global Specialty Chemicals Inc., Franklin International, H.B. Fuller Co., and Huntsman International LLC
Asia-Pacific Automotive adhesives Market – Segmentation
By Resin Type
By Adhesive Type
- Tapes & Films
- Liquid Gasket
- Thread-Locks & Retainers
- Body in White (BIW)
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
By Sales Channel
- OEM & Auto-Ancillaries
Asia-Pacific Automotive adhesives Market – Countries Covered
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Reasons to Buying From us –
1. We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
2. More than 120 countries are for analysis.
3. Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
4. Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/asia-pacific-automotive-adhesives-market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404