Gastrointestinal (GI) diseases affects stomach, large intestine and rectum, small intestine, oesophagus, liver, gallbladder and pancreas. The symptoms of GI diseases are heartburn, indigestion, bloating, constipation and many more. According to a report by the World Gastroenterology Organization, 35-40% of world’s total population is suffering from acute or chronic GI complication. Increasing patient having GI diseases and disorders, due to change in dietary pattern are the major factor for increasing the Americas GI drug market. The exact cause for inflammatory bowel disease and Irritable bowel syndrome are still unknown due to which permanent cure for this disease is not available which may slow down the market growth.
Browse Sample of the Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/583
The Americas gastrointestinal drug market is expected to grow at CAGR of 5% during forecasted period 2017- 2023. The market will be growing in the coming future, as the sale of the OTC (over the counter) drugs for gastrointestinal diseases are more.
Study Objectives Americas Gastrointestinal Drugs Market Research Report
- To provide thorough understanding of various segment and sub segments of the gastrointestinal drugs market.
- To provide detail analysis of the various regulatory rules on the growth of market.
- To provide the detail overview of parent market.
- To provide the detail information about drivers and restraints of the market.
- To provide competitive landscape and key players in the market.
- To analyze the market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide detail trends and opportunities for the market.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to geography and their sub regions- North America and South America
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Americas gastrointestinal drugs Market.
Market Synopsis for Americas Gastrointestinal Drug Market.
The Segmentation for Americas gastrointestinal drug market is done on the basis of drug category, route of administration, disease type, and by end users. On the basis of the drug category it comprises of Acid Neutralizers, Laxatives & Antidiarrheal, Anti-inflammatory, Antiemetic and others. Further the Acid Neutralizers are sub-segmented into Antacid, H2 antagonists, Proton Pump Inhibitors and others. On the basis of route of administration the segments includes oral, parental and rectal. On the basis of disease type it includes gastroesophaeal reflux diseases, inflammatory bowel diseases and others. The inflammatory diseases are further segmented into two types Crohn’s diseases and ulcerative disease. The Ulcerative diseases are further sub segmented into ulcerative protitis, proctosigmoiditis, left sided colitis, pancolitis and acute severe ulcerartive colitis. The end user segment includes hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies and others.
Figure: Americas Gastrointestinal Drugs Market by End Users, 2016 (%)
On regional basis America gastrointestinal drug market is segmented into two main region- North America, and South America. North America has the highest market for the gastrointestinal drug market. Increasing Geriatric Population is the major driving factor for the market of GI drugs in North America. While the major cause of the gastrointestinal diseases is stress full life and eating habit.
Players for Americas Gastrointestinal Drugs market
The players in global and local gastrointestinal drug market are AbbVie Inc. (US), AstraZeneca (UK), Valeant (US), Abbott Laboratories(US), Allergan Plc (US), Bayer AG (Germany), Janssen Biotech Inc. (US), Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (Japan), Eisai Co., Ltd. (Japan), Valeant Pharmaceuticals (US), Sanofi (France), GlaxoSmithKline Plc. (UK), Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH (Germany). Evoke Pharma (US), Valent Pharmaceuticals(US)
Browse More Details of the Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/americas-gastrointestinal-drugs-market-583
Market Research Future (MRFR), enable customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
Phone: +1 646 845 9312