Global Airborne SATCOM Market.
Global Airborne SATCOM Market is anticipated to be valued at USD 8.2 Million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.4% between 2020 and 2026.
The increasing demand for new aircraft is primarily driving the growth of the market. Furthermore, increasing defense expenditures on advanced communication systems are driving the growth of the market.
The increasing need for airborne SATCOM for effective communication
Free Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/10143
Growth Opportunities in the Market
The Transmitter Segment Is Expected to Record the Highest Growth: The transmitter segment accounted for the largest market share in 2019 and is expected to record the highest growth rate during the forecast period. Transmitters enable the broadcasting of large amounts of data over long distances by modulating frequencies. The receiver segment is expected to grow at a steady CAGR during the forecast.
The Ku Band Segment Is Expected to Register the Highest Growth: The Ku band segment accounted for the largest market share in 2019 and is expected to register the highest CAGR during the review period. The increasing use of the Ku band for airborne satellite communications is expected to drive the growth of this segment.
The Civil Aviation Segment Accounted for the Largest Market Share in 2019: The civil aviation segment is expected to record the highest CAGR during the forecast period from 2020 to 2026. There has been a considerable increase in air passenger traffic from the last few years, which has significantly increased the demand for new aircraft for civil aviation. The UAV segment is expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period. This is due to the increase in demand for UAVs for commercial and defense applications.
- Cobham Plc (UK)
- General Dynamics Corporation (US)
- Honeywell International, Inc. (US)
- L3 Harris Technologies, Inc. (US)
- Northrop Grumman Corporation (US)
- Raytheon Company (US)
- Aselsan A.S. (Turkey)
- Thales Group (France)
- United Technologies Corporation (US)
- Viasat, Inc. (US)
- Other Prominent Players
- Gilat Satellite Networks (Israel)
- Hughes Network Systems LLC (US)
- Orbit Communication System Ltd (Israel)
- Astronics Corporation (US)
- Norsat International Inc. (Canada)
- Israel Aerospace Industries (Israel)
- Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd (Singapore)
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan)
- Iridium Communications Inc. (US)
- Teledyne Defense Electronics (US)
- Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/airborne-satcom-market-10143