Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Wireless Health Market Size By Technology (WLAN/Wi-Fi, WPAN, WiMAX, WWAN), By Component (Software, Hardware, Services), By End-User (Providers, Payers, Patients/Individuals), By Application (Patient-specific, Physiological Monitoring, Patient Communication and Support, Provider/Payer-specific), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World), Market Analysis Report, Forecast 2020-2025.”
The report covers analysis on regional and country level market dynamics. The scope also covers competitive overview providing company market shares along with company profiles for major revenue contributing companies.
Browse Full Report:https://www.marketresearchengine.com/wireless-health-market-report
The Global Wireless Health Market is expected to grow by 2025 at a CAGR of 25.17%.
The global Wireless Health market is segregated on the basis of Application as Provider/Payer-Specific Applications and Patient-Specific Applications. Based on End User the global Wireless Health market is segmented in Individuals/Patients, Payers, and Providers. Based on Technology the global Wireless Health market is segmented in Wimax, Wlan/Wi-Fi, WWAN, and WPAN.
The e-health monitoring system along with wireless sensor network is used for patient telemonitoring and telemedicine. Between wireless health products wearable medical devices is anticipated to be the fastest increasing segment. Information delivered by modern wearable medical devices is informal to interpret and hence popularity is anticipated to rise rapidly within non-medical personnel. Through these devices, peoplecan quickly modify their lifestyle to better expand their physical stature. Devices which measure temperature, heart rate and other parameters can be of paramount importance though determining physical fitness of a person. Over 65% of technologies are wrist detained devices shaped like watches and the rest are wearable on other areas of the body like arms, torso and waist. Along side the aesthetics, several other features for durability of the device are involved such as waterproofing and weatherproofing. The latest in developments is telecommunication, wireless connectivity and amended user interface. The advent of smartphones has occasioned in multi-fold increase of development in applications that can now outspread to storage and retrieval of history for the individual for long term mapping and development of fitness.
Based on Component, the global Wireless Health market is segmented in Services, Software, and Hardware.
The global Wireless Health market report provides geographic analysis covering regions, such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. The Wireless Health market for each region is further segmented for major countries including the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., France, Italy, China, India, Japan, Brazil, South Africa, and others.
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., AT &T, Inc., Cerner Corporation, Omron Corporation, Philips Healthcare, Verizon Communications, Inc, Qualcomm, Inc, Aerohive Networks, Inc, Vocera Communications, Inc, Alcatel-Lucent, and others are among the major players in the global Wireless Health market. The companies are involved in several growth and expansion strategies to gain a competitive advantage. Industry participants also follow value chain integration with business operations in multiple stages of the value chain.
The Wireless Health Market has been segmented as below:
Wireless Health Market, By Technology
- Ultra-wide Band (UWB)
- RFID, RTLS, and IPS
- 3G and 4G
Wireless Health Market, By Component
Wireless Health Market, By End-User
Wireless Health Market, By Application
- Physiological Monitoring
- Patient Communication and Support
Wireless Health Market, By Region
- North America
- Rest of the World
Wireless Health Market, By Company
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- AT &T, Inc.
- Cerner Corporation
- Omron Corporation
- Philips Healthcare
- Verizon Communications, Inc
- Qualcomm, Inc
- Aerohive Networks, Inc
- Vocera Communications, Inc
- Siemens A.G
- GE Healthcare
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Polar Electro
- Nihon Kohden
- Mckesson Corporation
The report covers:
- Global Wireless Health market sizes from 2015 to 2024, along with CAGR for 2018-2024
- Market size comparison for 2017 vs 2024, with actual data for 2017, estimates for 2018 and forecast from 2019 to 2024
- Global Wireless Health market trends, covering comprehensive range of consumer trends & manufacturer trends
- Value chain analysis covering participants from raw material suppliers to the downstream buyer in the global Wireless Health market
- Major market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe to be focused
- Competitive landscape with analysis on competition pattern, portfolio comparisons, development trends and strategic management
- Comprehensive company profiles of the key industry players
The global Wireless Health market report scope includes detailed study covering underlying factors influencing the industry trends.
The report scope includes detailed competitive outlook covering market shares and profiles key participants in the global Wireless Health market share. Major industry players with significant revenue share include Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., AT &T, Inc., Cerner Corporation, Omron Corporation, Philips Healthcare, Verizon Communications, Inc, Qualcomm, Inc, Aerohive Networks, Inc, Vocera Communications, Inc, Alcatel-Lucent, and others.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
- Gain detailed insights on the Wireless Health industry trends
- Find complete analysis on the market status
- Identify the Wireless Health market opportunities and growth segments
- Analyse competitive dynamics by evaluating business segments & product portfolios
- Facilitate strategy planning and industry dynamics to enhance decision making
Some of the recent Developments in Wireless Health market are as follows:
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc
- 06-2020: Allscripts Healthcare Solutions and its payer and life science business unit, Veradigm, has declared a new partnership with the Patient Access Network Foundation, an independent, national 501(c) organization devoted to helping federally and commercially insured people living with life-threatening, chronic and rare diseases with the out-of-pocket costs for their prescribed medications.
- 07-2020: Allscripts and Microsoft Corp. declared the extension of their long-standing strategic alliance to aid the expanded development and delivery of cloud-based health IT solutions. The five-year extension will support Allscripts’ cloud-based Sunrise electronic health record, making Microsoft the cloud provider for the solution and opening up co-innovation opportunities to help transform healthcare with smarter, more scalable technology.
- 06-2020: OMRON Corporation based in Kyoto, Japan, has declared the global release in July of its new “FH Series Vision System” with the industry’s first defect detection AI technology which identifies defects without learning samples.
- 02-2020: OMRON Corporation has been selected as one of the Derwent Top 100 Global Innovators 2020 by Clarivate Analytics for the fourth consecutive year since 2016.
Request Sample Report from here:https://www.marketresearchengine.com/wireless-health-market-report
Table of Contents:
1.1 Key Insights
1.2 Report Overview
1.3 Markets Covered
2. Research Methodology
2.1 Research Scope
2.2 Market Research Process
2.3 Research Data Analysis
2.4.1 Secondary Research
2.4.2 Primary Research
2.4.3 Models for Estimation
2.5 Market Size Estimation
2.5.1 Bottom-Up Approach – Segmental Market Analysis
2.5.2 Top-Down Approach – Parent Market Analysis
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2 Porter’s Five Force Analysis
5. Wireless Health Market, By Technology
5.2.1 Market Overview
5.2.2 Market Size and Forecast
5.3.1 Market Overview
5.3.2 Market Size and Forecast
5.4.1 Market Overview
5.4.2 Market Size and Forecast
5.5.1 Market Overview
5.5.2 Market Size and Forecast
6. Wireless Health Market, By Component
6.2.1 Market Overview
6.2.2 Market Size and Forecast
6.3.1 Market Overview
6.3.2 Market Size and Forecast
6.4.1 Market Overview
6.4.2 Market Size and Forecast
7. Wireless Health Market, By End-User
7.2.1 Market Overview
7.2.2 Market Size and Forecast
7.3.1 Market Overview
7.3.2 Market Size and Forecast
7.4.1 Market Overview
7.4.2 Market Size and Forecast
8. Wireless Health Market, By Application
8.2.1 Market Overview
8.2.2 Market Size and Forecast
8.3 Physiological Monitoring
8.3.1 Market Overview
8.3.2 Market Size and Forecast
8.4 Patient Communication and Support
8.4.1 Market Overview
8.4.2 Market Size and Forecast
8.5.1 Market Overview
8.5.2 Market Size and Forecast
9. Wireless Health Market, By Geography
9.2 North America
9.2.1 North America Wireless Health, By Technology
9.2.2 North America Wireless Health, By Component
9.2.3 North America Wireless Health, By End-User
9.2.4 North America Wireless Health, By Application
9.3.1 Europe Wireless Health, By Technology
9.3.2 Europe Wireless Health, By Component
9.3.3 Europe Wireless Health, By End-User
9.3.4 Europe Wireless Health, By Application
9.4.1 Asia-Pacific Wireless Health, By Technology
9.4.2 Asia-Pacific Wireless Health, By Component
9.4.3 Asia-Pacific Wireless Health, By End-User
9.4.4 Asia-Pacific Wireless Health, By Application
9.5 Rest of the World
9.5.1 Rest of the World Wireless Health, By Technology
9.5.2 Rest of the World Wireless Health, By Component
9.5.3 Rest of the World Wireless Health, By End-User
9.5.4 Rest of the World Wireless Health, By Application
10. Competitive Insights
10.1 Key Insights
10.2 Company Market Share Analysis
10.3 Strategic Outlook
10.3.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
10.3.2 New Product Development
10.3.3 Portfolio/Production Capacity Expansions
10.3.4 Joint Ventures, Collaborations, Partnerships & Agreements
11. Company Profiles
(Overview, Key Financials, Recent Developments, Product and Service Offering)
11.1 Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
11.2 AT &T, Inc.
11.3 Cerner Corporation
11.4 Omron Corporation
11.5 Philips Healthcare
11.6 Verizon Communications, Inc
11.7 Qualcomm, Inc
11.8 Aerohive Networks, Inc
11.9 Vocera Communications, Inc
11.11 Siemens A.G
11.12 GE Healthcare
11.13 Koninklijke Philips N.V.
11.14 Polar Electro
11.15 Nihon Kohden
11.16 Mckesson Corporation
Other Related Market News:
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States