The global Well Intervention Market is expected to reach USD 13.26 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Well intervention assists in increasing production or restoring closed wells and may be considered a better alternative in an environment of dipping oil price and profit. To uphold the rate of oil production but with less expenditure, cost reduction and growing efficacy are the top priority of the operators. According to report by the UK Oil & Gas Authority (OGA), there have been 7,000 wells drilled on the UKCS (the UK continental shelf), out of which some 2,700 (around 32.0% of which are subsea wells) are considered active, and 600 of those were closed. Besides, by well intervention operations, a further 22 million barrels of oil equivalent was produced in 2017. Nevertheless, in 2017, the subsea well intervention was accomplished on only 14.0%, whereas on platform wells, it was 54.0%.
Surging demand for energy across the globe is driving the growth of the market. According to the forecasts of the US Energy Information Administration (EIA), the energy consumption across the globe is expected to rise by about 50.0% between the year 2018 and 2050. A significant proportion of this rise is consumption is from countries, which are not a member OECD (Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development), and is emphasized in areas where robust economic growth is fuelling the demand, specifically in the Asia Pacific region.
However, increasing demand for renewable energy worldwide and an adverse effect of oil & gas drilling activities on the environment may create hindrances in the growth of the market in the upcoming years.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3225
Key companies profiled in the report include: Baker Hughes, Weatherford International Inc., Cudd Energy Services, Schlumberger Limited, Halliburton, Archer Limited, Calfrac Well Services Limited, C&J Energy Services Limited, Trican Well Service Limited, and Superior Energy Services Inc., among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By service, tubing/packer failure & repair held the second-largest market share in 2019. Failure & repair of tubing and packers is one of the major undertakings in well intervention and comprises removing of old tubing and packers and substituting them with new ones. If possible, packers must be designed and positioned in such a way that it enables the swiftest and utmost cost-effective way to replace them.
- By well type, Horizontal type held a significant market share in 2019. Horizontal type offers benefits such as reduced coning of water and gas owing to a reduction in the size in the reservoir for a specified production rate, thus decreasing the remedial work necessary in the future. Also, it helps in an increased rate of production, due to the greater exposure of the wellbore to the reservoir producing oil & gas.
- By application, onshore contributed to a larger market share of above 60.0% in 2019. A rising number of mature oil fields, along with growing emphasis on heavy oil reserves, is driving the growth of onshore applications. Also, the services for onshore applications may be achieved by deploying trucks or snubbing units, and hence it is convenient as compared to offshore applications.
- North America dominated the market in 2019 and is likely to grow at a rate of 5.0% in the forecast period. The market dominance of the region is due to factors including continuing shale gas revolution. An increasing number of low-pressure oil wells, as well as the growing demand for energy, is fuelling the market growth in the region.
Browse Complete Report “Well Intervention Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/well-intervention-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global well intervention market on the basis of service, well type, intervention type, application, and region:
Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Tubing/Packer Failure & Repair
- Logging & Bottom Hole Survey
- Zonal Isolation
- Remedial Cementing
- Sand Control
- Artificial Lift
Well Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Intervention Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
In-depth regional analysis covers:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Well Intervention Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Well Intervention Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
Request Customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3225
The report on the Well Intervention market provides critical insights into the growth in revenue along with CAGR throughout the forecast period. It also provides insights into lucrative opportunities to enable the businesses to capitalize on the emerging trends of the market. Advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis are used in the report to offer clear understanding about competitive landscape and market growth. it also offers strategic recommendations to the new and emerging players to overcome the entry-level barriers of the market during the forecast period.
Thank you for reading our report. For additional information on customization of the report, connect with us and we will make sure you get a report tailored to meet your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com