The Vision Process Unit (VPU) market is primarily driven by the increasing adoption of machine vision systems across wide selection of business verticals as well as consumer electronics, automotive, healthcare, and producing among others. Varied robots having vision capabilities are progressively being enforced across the producing and automobile industries for varied functions that embody examination of the product, quality check, helping within the varied stages of production, and security and surveillance among others. Moreover, the growing developments within the cars particularly, the autonomous vehicles are anticipated to impact the market completely.
The Vision Processing Unit Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 945.5 Million by 2024 at a CAGR of 41% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/vision-processing-unit-market
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report Cadence Design Systems(NASDAQ: CDNS), Synopsys (NASDAQ: SNPS), Lattice Semiconductor (NASDAQ: LSCC),Imagination Technologies Limited ,Inc., Movidius, Inc., Inc., MediaTek, Inc, NXP semiconductors, Active Silicon, Ceva Inc., VeriSilicon Ltd among others. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Vision Processing Unit Market is segmented on the lines of its application, end-user and regional. Basis of application is segmented into drones, surveillance cameras, autonomous vehicles, smart phones, digital cameras, domestic and commercial robots, and wearable devices. Based on end-user aerospace and defence, consumer, commercial, healthcare, and automotive. The Vision Processing Unit Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Vision Processing Unit Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Vision Processing Unit Market has been segmented as below:
The Vision Processing Unit Market is segmented on the Basis of Application Type, End-User Type and Regional Analysis. By Application Type this market is segmented on the basis of Drones, Surveillance Cameras, Autonomous Vehicles, Smart phones, Digital Cameras, Domestic & Commercial Robots and Wearable Devices. By End-User Type this market is segmented on the basis of Aerospace and Defense, Consumer, Commercial, Healthcare and Automotive. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Vision Processing Unit Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Vision Processing Unit Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Vision Processing Unit Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Vision Processing Unit Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
The major driving factors of Vision Processing Unit Market are as follows:
- Increasing demand for prime procedure capability
- Rising would like for ASICs
- Growing demand for laptop vision applications
- Rising adoption of AI and machine learning technologies
The major Restraining factors of Vision Processing Unit Market are as follows:
- High capability of GPUs and CPUs for industrial vision systems
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/vision-processing-unit-market
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Summary with Insights
- Market Overview
5. Vision Processing Unit Market Analysis, By Application
- Vision Processing Unit Market Analysis, By End-User
- Vision Processing Unit Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
8.2 New Product Launches
8.4 Agreements, Partnerships, And Collaborations
- Company Profiles
9.2 Cadence Design Systems
9.7 Lattice Semiconductor
9.9 Imagination Technologies
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States