The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Bit sight Technologies, RSA, Genpact, Lock Path, Metric Stream, Nasdaq BWise, Resolver, SAI Global, Rsam, IBM and Optiv. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/vendor-risk-management-market
Vendor risk management (VRM) is that the method of making certain that the utilization of service suppliers associate degreed IT suppliers doesn’t produce an unacceptable potential for business disruption or a negative impact on business performance. VRM technology supports an enterprise that has to assess, monitor and manage their risk exposure from third-party suppliers (TPSs) that offer IT product and services, or that have access to enterprise data.
The Vendor Risk Management Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 7 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 13% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Vendor Risk Management Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The major driving factors of Vendor Risk Management Market are as follows:
- Need for the economic Management of complicated vender Ecosystems
- Machine-controlled form Generation and vender choice
- Read the danger Levels related to varied Tasks
The major restraining factors of Vendor Risk Management Market are as follows:
- Dependence on Non-Formal and Manual Processes by several Organizations
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Vendor Risk Management Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Vendor Risk Management Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Vendor Risk Management Market has been segmented as below:
The Vendor Risk Management Market is Segmented on the lines of Deployment Model Type, Component Type, Vertical Type, Organization Size Type and Regional Analysis. By Deployment Model Type this market is segmented on the basis of On-premises and On-demand. By Component Type this market is segmented on the basis of Solutions its covers Vendor Information Management, Contract Management, Financial Control, Compliance Management, Audit Management & Quality Assurance Management. Services its covers Professional Services likes Consulting, Support and Maintenance & Deployment and Integration. And Managed Services.
By Vertical Type this market is segmented on the basis of BFSI, Telecom and IT, Consumer Goods and Retail, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Energy and Utilities, Government and Others (Education and Media & Entertainment). By Organization Size Type this market is segmented on the basis of SMEs and Large Enterprises. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
Request Sample Report from here:https://www.marketresearchengine.com/vendor-risk-management-market
Table of Contents
- Report Summary
- Market Overview
3.2.1 Need for the economic Management of complicated vender Ecosystems
3.2.2 Machine-controlled form Generation and vender choice
3.2.3 Read the danger Levels related to varied Tasks
3.3.1 Dependence on Non-Formal and Manual Processes by several Organizations
- Vendor Risk Management Market Analysis, By Software Type
- Vendor Risk Management Market Analysis, By Organization Size
- Vendor Risk Management Market Analysis, By Deployment Model
- Vendor Risk Management Market Analysis, By Vertical
7.1 Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
7.4 IT and telecom
7.7 Others (Education, energy and utilities, and media and entertainment)
- Vendor Risk Management Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
10.5 Nasdaq BWise
10.7 SAI Global
10.10 Energid Technologies
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States