The US online music streaming market is anticipated to grow at a considerable CAGR of 17.0% during the forecast period (2020-2026). The high purchasing power of the people in the country is one of the major factors for the growth of the market. Moreover, COVID-19 and related lockdowns in the country have also surged the market in 2020 in the country. Some of the major players operating in the country include Google LLC, Apple Inc., Spotify AB among others.
A full report of US Online Music Streaming Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/us-online-music-streaming-market
Google is one of the largest players in the music streaming industry operating mainly through YouTube. YouTube generates revenue through advertisement services as well as paid subscriptions. In 2019, as estimate, YouTube generated around $5.0 billion from ads alone and a large share of the overall advertisement is from music streaming. Besides, the company also earns from paid subscriptions. Spotify AB, one of the major online music streaming apps, generated a revenue of around $3.1 billion from the US in 2019 as compared to around $2.2 billion in 2019. The country holds the largest market for the company all across the globe for the last three years at least and similar trends are expected to be maintained during the forecast period.
To learn more about this report request a free sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/us-online-music-streaming-market
- The market number available for – 2019-2026
- Base year- 2019
- Forecast period- 2020-2026
- Segment Covered-
- By Service
- By Content-Type
- By Platform
- By End-User
- By Revenue Model
- Regions Covered- US
- Competitive Landscape- Amazon.com, Inc., Apple, Inc., Google LLC., Spotify AB, SoundCloud Ltd.
Key questions addressed by the report
- What is the market growth rate?
- Which segment dominates the market in the base year?
- Which segment will project the fastest growth in the market?
- How COVID-19 impacted the market?
- Deviation from the pre-COVID-19 forecast
- Most affected segment
- Who is the leader in the market?
- How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
- Where is the investment opportunity?
For more customized data, request for report customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/us-online-music-streaming-market
US Online Music Streaming Market Report Segment
- On-Demand streaming
- Live Streaming
- Audio Streaming
- Video Streaming
By Revenue Model
- com, Inc.
- Apple, Inc.
- Deezer SA
- Google LLC
- iHeartMedia, Inc.
- Jango, Inc.
- LiveXLive, Corp.
- Pandora Media, Inc.
- SoundCloud Ltd.
- Spotify AB
- Tidal (Aspiro AB)
Reasons to Buying From us –
- We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
- More than 120 countries are for analysis.
- Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
- Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
For More Information, Visit Orion Market Research
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404