The global ultraviolet disinfectant equipment market is projected to be worth USD 6,001.8 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The market for ultraviolet disinfectant equipment is experiencing rapid growth attributed to its rising demand in water treatment, wastewater treatment, air disinfection, process water disinfection, and surface disinfection. Ultraviolet disinfectant equipment is an exceptionally efficient way to destroy pathogenic microbes, comprising bacteria, viruses, fungi, or parasites, responsible for causing infectious diseases. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), infectious diseases are responsible for mortality in over 17 million people annually.
The latest report has been drafted, keeping in mind the current COVID-19 situation many vital aspects of the global Ultraviolet Disinfectant Equipment market on both global and regional levels. The research focuses on the significant market changes that followed the COVID-19 outbreak. The report offers an accurate estimation of the market value, size, and revenue share in the post-COVID-19 scenario, alongside encapsulating the present and future effects of the pandemic. The report further details the key points of the Ultraviolet Disinfectant Equipment market, including the latest market standards, regulations, and policy changes imposed by the government for the upcoming years. The report also involves the application of several advanced analytical tools, such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis, to pinpoint the current growth trends and operating patterns of the players.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/160
Key Highlights From The Report
- In September 2019, a new product-line of Xylem’s closed ultraviolet disinfection equipment, Wedeco Acton PE, was launched for application in salt water and hard water systems. The product is developed for disinfection purpose in aquaria, well boats, zoos, aquaculture farms, saltwater hot springs, and similar places with saltwater surroundings.
- Infections contracted in healthcare centers and hospitals are a major contributor to global mortalities. The surrounding environment bears a high significance in disease transmission, and innovative technologies such as UV disinfectant systems are being introduced into healthcare centers to mitigate the environmental transmission route of diseases. Ultraviolet surface disinfection is a novel technology with high prospects in microbial disinfection.
- The North American region dominated the market in 2019 and is estimated to have a CAGR of 10.8% in the period 20202-2027. The high market demand is attributed to the growing implementation of ultraviolet disinfectant equipment in the treatment of water & wastewater and the food & beverage industry.
- Key participants include American Ultraviolet, Trojan Technologies, Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation, Xylem Inc., Halma PLC, Advanced UV Inc., Kuraray Co. Ltd., Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, Hoenle AG, and Atlantium Technologies Ltd., among others.
Ultraviolet Disinfectant Equipment Market Segmentation:
Emergen Research has segmented the global ultraviolet disinfectant equipment market on the basis of component, application, end-users, and region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- UV Lamps
- Quartz Sleeves
- Reactor Chambers
- Controller Units
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Water Treatment
- Wastewater Treatment
- Air Disinfection
- Process Water Disinfection
- Surface Disinfection
- End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Regional analysis provided in the report covers the key regions of North America, Europe, Latin America, AsiaPacific, and Middle East & Africa. Additionally, the report offers a country-wise analysis of the Ultraviolet Disinfectant Equipment industry with respect to the import/export analysis, production and consumption pattern, supply and demand ratio, revenue share, market share and size, and other key aspects.
- North America(U.S.A., Canada)
- Europe(U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific(India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America(Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request a customized sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/160
Focal Points of the Global Ultraviolet Disinfectant Equipment Market Report:
- Market Coverage: This section of the report covers significant details on the key manufacturers, vital market segments, product innovation scope, and the forecast years. Additionally, it describes in detail the range of the product and the global Ultraviolet Disinfectant Equipmentmarket segmentation based on product type and application spectrum.
- Executive Summary: In this chapter, the global market growth rate, competitive landscape, drivers and constraints, trends, limitations, and the key market segments have been discussed at length.
- Regional Analysis: The report offers meaningful insights into the import and export trends, production and consumption capacities, estimated revenue share, and key players of each region dominating the market
- Competitive Landscape: The report also discusses the course of development of each market player in this industry vertical during the forecast period. It further details on the firms, industries, organizations, vendors, and local manufacturers engaged in this industry. The leading products and services to gain global and regional market shares form the competitive landscape of the Ultraviolet Disinfectant Equipment industry.
- Manufacturers’ portfolios: This section includes detailed information regarding the product portfolio of each local and global manufacturer, their strengths and weaknesses, product profiles, production value and capacity, and other vital information.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Ultraviolet Disinfection Equipment Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Ultraviolet Disinfection Equipment Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
220.127.116.11. Rising incidence of infectious diseases
18.104.22.168. Rising demand for safe drinking water, especially in the APAC region
22.214.171.124. Favorable government initiatives
126.96.36.199. Prevalence of COVID-19
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52. Cost-prohibitive equipment
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
To know more about the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/ultraviolet-disinfectant-equipment-market
Thank you for reading our report. For more details on the customization of the report, please reach out to us. Our team will ensure the report is tailored as per your requirements.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Alopecia Market By Type, By Application, By End-Users, By Distribution Channel, Forecasts to 2027
Medical Cannabis Market By Product Type (Oil, Buds, Tinctures), By Application (Chronic Pain, Mental Disorders, Anorexia, Seizures, Muscle Spasm, Cancer, Others), By Route of Administration, By Distribution Channel, and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Computational Biology Market By Service-Type (In-House, Contract), By Application (Cellular & Biology Simulation, Drug discovery and disease modeling, Pre-clinical drug development), By End-Use (Academics, Industry, Commercial), and By Region, and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Quantum Dots Market By Material (Cadmium-Based, Cadmium-Free), By Product (Displays, Lasers, Solar Cells, Medical Devices, Photodetectors, Others), By End User (Consumer, Commercial, Healthcare, Defense, Telecommunications) and By Regions Forecasts to 2027
Industrial Control Systems Security Market By Security Type (Network, Application, Database, Endpoint), By Service (Incident Response Services, Support, and Maintenance, Managed Security Services, and Others), By Solution, By End-Use, By Region Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756