Vancouver, B.C., September 21, 2020 – According to the current analysis of Emergen Research, the global Transcatheter Mitral Valve Implantation Market was valued at USD 1.82 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 4.67 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 14.4%. Rise frequency of mitral valve diseases, increasing pioneering pipeline devices together with rising elderly population with heart condition is positively driving the growth prospects of the Transcatheter Mitral Valve Implantation (repair and replacement) market in the forecast period. Mitral Regurgitation (MR) is the greatest widespread valve disorder affecting more than 4 million in total in the United States. Roughly, 250,000 cases of mitral regurgitation are recorded in the United States annually out of which close to 50,000 patients decide to undertake recommended surgery. Transcatheter mitral valve replacement (TMVR) is a substitute therapeutic opportunity which has been enhanced considerably to competently treat severe mitral regurgitation in patients who are exposed to high or prohibitive surgical risks.
Get a free exclusive sample of Transcatheter Mitral Valve Implantation market report: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/54
A practicable and comparatively safe option in patients with mitral regurgitation is established called percutaneous transcatheter mitral valve replacement. In terms of safety and effectiveness this techniques is proving to be beneficial for those patients with potential risk of mitral value disease. The demand for this technique is enhancing the growth prospects of the global transcatheter mitral valve implantation over the forecast period. However, cases of failed surgeries, costly target surgeries, and rigorous government rules and regulations are likely to hinder the industry growth in forecast period.
The latest market intelligence report, titled ‘Global Transcatheter Mitral Valve Implantation Market’, is intended to provide the target audience with the necessary information about the global Transcatheter Mitral Valve Implantation industry.
Key Highlights of the Transcatheter Mitral Valve Implantation Market Report:
- To develop functional (secondary) mitral regurgitation, in March 2019, MitraClip’s suggestions to address the secondary MR was expanded and approved by US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This can be administered in patients with structural changes in the heart (such as enlargement due to heart failure)
- As mechanical values last long up to approximately 25 years post implant/surgery, mechanical valves segment is anticipated to dominate the industry with a market share of almost, 58.3%
- Mitral Valve Stenosis dominates the market in terms of market share of approximately 44.1% in 2019. However, Mitral Valve Regurgitation segment in the applications outlook registered highest growth rate of approximately 14.1% owing to rise in conditions of mitral regurgitation and due to expansion of potential techniques for successful surgeries
- Minneapolis based CardioMech AS, a medical device company is developing a transfemoral, transseptally delivered mitral valve repair technology for which in August 2020, it raised fund worth USD 18.5 million for its first-in-human feasibility trial
- Key market players profiled for this industry analysis include Abbott Laboratories, HLT Medical, Neovasc, Edward Lifesciences, Biotronik Private Limited, LivaNova, Colibri Heart Valve, Medtronic, NeoChord, MValve Technologies, Transcatheter Technologies GmbH and Venus Medtech among other companies
The report contains unbiased industry expert opinions on the current market scenario, past market performance, production & consumption rates, demand & supply ratio, and revenue generation forecasts over the estimated period. Furthermore, several analytical tools like investment assessment, SWOT analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis have been implemented by our analysts’ team to evaluate the production and distribution capacities of the Transcatheter Mitral Valve Implantation market players.
Do You Have Any Query Or Specific Requirement? Ask to Our Industry Expert: https://www.emergenresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/54
The research study presents an industry-wide summary of the Transcatheter Mitral Valve Implantation market, including drivers, constraints, technological advancements, product developments, limitations, growth strategies, growth prospects, etc. among others. The Transcatheter Mitral Valve Implantation7 report analyzes the market based on different categories, such as product types, end-user applications, and leading geographical regions.
The Transcatheter Mitral Valve Implantation market report provides an in-depth analysis of the key competitors operating in the industry. The report offers insights into their product portfolio, business overview, financial standing, market position, revenue generation, market share and market size, and production and manufacturing capacity along with pricing analysis.
Product Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
- Mechanical Valves
- Bioprosthetic Tissue (Biological) Valves
Application Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Mitral Valve Regurgitation
End Use Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Diagnostic Centers
To get a discount on the Global Transcatheter Mitral Valve Implantation Market report, visit: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/54
North America dominated the market in terms of market revenue in 2019. Factors contributing to the largest market share (39.7%) are increasing success rate of surgeries, high employability of technologically advanced medical heart therapy devices and favourable compensation policies among other encouraging scenarios
The Transcatheter Mitral Valve Implantation industry report mainly focuses on the key market regions where the market is spread, including North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on the key segments of the market, such as product types, application spectrum, technology, end-user industries, among others.
Major Geographies Analyzed in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What is the growth rate of the Transcatheter Mitral Valve Implantation market? What is the anticipated market valuation of the Transcatheter Mitral Valve Implantation industry by 2027?
- What are the key growth driving and restraining factors of the Transcatheter Mitral Valve Implantation market?
- Who are the prominent players operating in the market? What are the key strategies adopted by these companies?
- What are the key opportunities and growth prospects of the Transcatheter Mitral Valve Implantation industry over the forecast period?
- Which region is expected to show significant growth in the coming years?
Pulse Oximeter Market Analysis By Product (Hand-held, Fingertip, Tabletop, Wrist-worn, Others), By Sensor Type (Reusable, Disposable) By End Use (Hospitals, Healthcare & Diagnostic Centers, Home Care), By Region, Forecasts To 2027
Interventional Cardiology Market By Product (Catheters, Angioplasty Balloons, Plaque Modification Devices, Angioplasty Stents), By End Users (Cardiac Catheterization labs, Hospitals, Ambulatory surgical centers), Forecasts to 2027
Digital Scent Technologies Market By Product Type (Mobile Phone & Computer, Virtual Reality, Medical Diagnostic), By Application (Marketing, Entertainment, Education, Healthcare, Communication), By Component (Hardware, E-Nose, Scent Synthesizer, Software) and Regions Forecasts to 2027
Single Cell Sequencing Market By Product, By Workforce, By Technology, By Diseases Type (Oncology, Immunology, Prenatal Diagnosis, Neurobiology, Microbiology), By Application (Circulating Cells, Cell Differentiation/Reprogramming, Subpopulation Characterization, Genomic Variation), By End-Use, Forecasts to 2027
Automotive LiDAR Market By Image Type (2D Image Type, 3D Image Type) By Technology (Solid-State LiDAR, Mechanical/Scanning LiDAR), By Vehicle Type (ICE, HEV, PHEV), By Application, By Location, and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Nanofilms Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/nanofilms-market
Synthetic Blood Substitutes Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/synthetic-blood-substitutes-market
Polylactic Acid Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/polylactic-acid-market
3D Printing Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/3d-printing-market
CRISPR Technology Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/crispr-technology-market
Molecular Diagnostics Point of Care Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/molecular-diagnostics-point-of-care-market
Patient Engagement Solutions Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/patient-engagement-solutions-market
Regenerative Medicine Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/regenerative-medicine-market
Next-Generation Sequencing Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/next-generation-sequencing-market3D Printing Materials Market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756