The global titanium dioxide market by application is segmented as paints & coatings, pulp & paper, plastics, cosmetics and other applications. The market segments in terms of geographical regions include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (ROW).
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/titanium-dioxide-market
Global titanium dioxide market was accounted USD 17.0 billion in 2024. The revenue of this market is anticipated to increase at CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period. Asia Pacific is leading market for titanium dioxide industry by revenue which accounted largest share worldwide. Europe is a second leading market and will grow with highest growth rate owing to increase in demand for titanium dioxide in various end-use industry.
Increasing demand in automotive industry, industrial coatings and paints is growth factor for global titanium dioxide market. Rising use of titanium dioxide market in cosmetics, paints & coatings, plastics and paper & pulp industry is boosting the market. Paints and coatings hold the largest market share of titanium dioxide.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include DuPont, Tronax, Cristal, Chemours, NL Industries, Inc., ARGEX Titanium Inc., Huntsman, Evonik, Tayca and Kish Company. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for titanium dioxide and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for titanium dioxide market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of coatings titanium dioxide market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Titanium dioxide naturally occurs from oxide of titanium. It is used as feedstock in various applications. It is used in various end use industries from paints & coatings to food coloring.
The Titanium Dioxide Market has been segmented as below:
The Titanium Dioxide Market is segmented on the lines of Application Type and Regional Analysis.
By Application Type this market is segmented on the basis of Paints & coatings, Plastics, Pulp & paper, Cosmetics and Others. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW).
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/requestsample/titanium-dioxide-market
Reasons to buy this Report:
1) Obtains the most up to date information available on all active and planned titanium dioxide industry globally.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of titanium dioxide industry and unit capacity data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States