The global telecom cloud market is expected to reach USD 59.25 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. OTT (Over-the-top) consumers demand more flexibility in scheduling, arranging videos, live events, and recording of favorite shows, thereby pushing the service providers to opt for more resources, infrastructure scalability, and computing resources to cater demands. By adopting a cloud-based workflow, video service providers can efficiently hand off duty for the infrastructure and networking supporting their OTT services. Telecom cloud can be instrumental in meeting the needs of OTT service providers, thus resulting in the growth of the market.
The telecom cloud leads to low operational costs, which is expected to drive the market growth in the forecast period. By deploying cloud computing, service providers can host services and software at a considerably lower cost. Provisioning and virtualization software allows organizations to efficiently assign computing resources, thus lowering the cost of hardware. Service providers can locate facilities at low-cost locations, provisioning, which cannot be replicated by most enterprises, resulting in low up-front costs.
Additionally, the proliferation of the internet, especially in developing nations, is expected to propel the growth of the telecom cloud market in the upcoming years.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2289
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By offering, solutions contributed to a larger market share in 2018 as the solution offerings in the market comprise unified communication and collaboration (UC&C), content delivery network (CDN), and other solutions.
- By service type, SaaS dominated the market in 2018 and is expected to witness a growth rate of 19.2% in the forecast period. The swift growth of on-demand services among consumers has resulted in a high demand for this service type in the telecom cloud market.
- By organization size, small & medium-sized enterprises are expected to witness a higher CAGR of 20.5% in the period 2019-2026 as services and solutions have the potential to produce enhanced efficiency, quality, and business productivity.
- By industry verticals, BFSI held the largest market share in 2018 and is expected to grow at a rate of 19.6% in the forecast period.
- North America dominated the market in 2018 and is expected to experience a growth rate of 19.1% in the forecast period. The market dominance of North America is attributed to the presence of leading telecom companies mainly in the U.S. and Canada
- Key participants include AT&T Inc., Verizon Communications Inc., Ericsson, Deutsche Telekom, BT Group PLC, CenturyLink Inc., Orange Business Services, NTT Communication Services, Singapore Telecommunications Limited, and Telstra Corporation Limited, among others.
Telecom Cloud Market Segmentation:
Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Service Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
Software as a Service (SaaS)
Platform as a Service (PaaS)
Community as a service (CaaS)
Network as a Service (NaaS)
Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Billing & Provisioning
Industry Verticals Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Media & Entertainment
Regional analysis covers:
North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific(India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America(Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2289
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Telecom Cloud Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Telecom Cloud Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
188.8.131.52. Proliferation of internet in emerging nations
184.108.40.206. Escalating demand for Over-the-Top (OTT) cloud services
220.127.116.11. Modernization of IT Platform
18.104.22.168. Low operational and administrative costs
22.214.171.124. Increasing awareness about telecom cloud among end-users
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. Stringent regulatory norms
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
Chapter 5. Telecom Cloud Market By Offering Insights & Trends
5.1. Offering dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2026
5.2.1. Market estimates and forecast, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million)
5.2.2. Market estimates and forecast, by region, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million)
5.3.1. Market estimates and forecast, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million)
5.3.2. Market estimates and forecast, by region, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million)
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2289
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization of the report or further query about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to your requirements.