The global synthetic blood substitutes market is projected to worth USD 15.40 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The market for synthetic blood substitutes such as Hemopure, Oxyglobin, and Hemotech, is growing at a double-digit rate attributed to its rising application in cardiovascular diseases, anemia, malignant neoplasm, injuries, neonatal conditions, maternal conditions, and organ transplant, among others. Also, obstetric conditions linked with blood transfusion may result in health complications, and even death, if inappropriately managed, is likely to fuel the demand for synthetic blood substitutes.
The report also provides an analysis of how efficient is the company to achieve the set targets. The research report is compiled using customer insights, marketing strategies, competitive landscape analysis, and overall growth trend of the market. The Synthetic Blood Substitutes industry is observing dynamic changed with several new players entering the market. The competitive landscape data is provided by SWOT analysis of each market player along with feasibility analysis, investment return analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. The dominant and slow growing market segments are also analyzed in the report to provide a complete understanding of each key segment of the market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/146
Key Highlights From The Report
- In September 2019, a preclinical-stage biotech firm, KaloCyte, engaged in developing a bio-inspired synthetic RBC substitute for application in settings when stored RBCs are not available, has entered into an alliance with the growing biotech community of Baltimore as an affiliate of the University of Maryland (UM) BioPark.
- Blood transfusions are often administered to patients for the treatment of low hemoglobin levels percutaneous coronary intervention, coronary artery bypass grafting, and non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes, and settings. Thus, cardiovascular diseases are a major application area for the market.
- Contrary to natural blood, with a shelf-life of 42 days, synthetic substitutes may be stored for over a year or more, thereby easing the task of storage and preservation by blood banks and use it when required in blood transfusion.
- Key participants include Hemarina, Sagart Corporation, FLUORO2 Therapeutics, Biopure Corporation, Alpha Therapeutic Corporation, KaloCyte, Baxter, Green Cross Corporation, North Field Laboratories, and Alliance Pharmaceutical Corporation, among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global synthetic blood substitutes market on the basis of source, type, application, end-use, and region:
- Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Human Blood
- Animal Blood
- Synthetic Polymers
- Stem Cells
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Hemoglobin-Based Oxygen Carriers (HBOCs)
- Perfluorocarbon (PFCs)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Malignant Neoplasm
- Injuries and Trauma
- Neonatal Conditions
- Maternal Conditions
- Organ Transplant
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Blood Banks
Regional segmentation of the report covers key regions such as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. The report also offers a country-wise analysis of the Synthetic Blood Substitutes market to offer a better understanding of the key features such as production and consumption pattern, supply and demand ratio, import/export, revenue contribution, market share and size, and presence of key players in the region.
Detailed Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- AsiaPacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/146
Key points covered in the report:
- The report provides the reader with a detailed study of the global Synthetic Blood Substitutes market, including essential data beneficial for business.
- The prominent factors driving and restraining market growth, latest product trends, and technological advancements have been extensively discussed by the authors of the report.
- A broad market categorization, based on product type, application gamut, and end-user landscape, has been included in the report.
- It further entails the latest product development, incorporation of new techniques, and profiles of major competitors in the market.
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Synthetic Blood Substitutes Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Synthetic Blood Substitutes Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
22.214.171.124. Shortage of human blood for transfusion purpose
126.96.36.199. Benefits of synthetic blood substitutes over human blood
188.8.131.52. Rising incidence of accidents and injuries
184.108.40.206. Increasing demand for blood transfusion during childbirth
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
220.127.116.11. Side-effects of synthetic blood substitutes
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Synthetic Blood Substitutes Market By Source Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million)
5.1. Source Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.1. Human Blood
5.1.2. Animal Blood
5.1.4. Synthetic Polymers
5.1.5. Stem Cells
Gain access to the full report by clicking here on the link @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/synthetic-blood-substitutes-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further queries on the report and customization, please connect with us. Our team will ensure you get the report best suited for your needs.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Alopecia Market By Type, By Application, By End-Users, By Distribution Channel, Forecasts to 2027
Medical Cannabis Market By Product Type (Oil, Buds, Tinctures), By Application (Chronic Pain, Mental Disorders, Anorexia, Seizures, Muscle Spasm, Cancer, Others), By Route of Administration, By Distribution Channel, and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Computational Biology Market By Service-Type (In-House, Contract), By Application (Cellular & Biology Simulation, Drug discovery and disease modeling, Pre-clinical drug development), By End-Use (Academics, Industry, Commercial), and By Region, and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Quantum Dots Market By Material (Cadmium-Based, Cadmium-Free), By Product (Displays, Lasers, Solar Cells, Medical Devices, Photodetectors, Others), By End User (Consumer, Commercial, Healthcare, Defense, Telecommunications) and By Regions Forecasts to 2027
Industrial Control Systems Security Market By Security Type (Network, Application, Database, Endpoint), By Service (Incident Response Services, Support, and Maintenance, Managed Security Services, and Others), By Solution, By End-Use, By Region Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756