The global Surgical Robotics and Navigation Market valued at USD 1.94 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 9.47 billion by the year 2027, at a CAGR of 21.7%. Surgical robotics and navigation is an advanced technology, primarily used in neurosurgery. In Robotic surgery, surgeons use the computer to control small instruments attached to a robot it is also known as computer guided minimally invasive surgery. Rise in automation in the healthcare sector, high demand for minimally invasive treatments, and adoption of advanced technology in both developed and developing economies are expected to boost the surgical robotics and navigation market growth. The major reason for non-compliance of surgical procedures is pain assisted with invasive method. To acquire the major user acceptance market players in surgical robotics and navigation market are more focused in developing non-invasive and portable robotic platform. For instance, Versius Robotic System from CMR Surgical a UK based company has been used by NHS surgeons for minimal access surgery (MAS) in 2019. The portable design of robotic device permits free movement within ward and between various hospitals also help easy access in keyhole surgery.
The latest report extensively assesses this particular business sphere and, simultaneously, elaborates on production and consumption aspects of the market. In the later sections of the report, numerous factors, including market drivers, opportunities, restraints, and challenges, have been discussed at length. The authors have meticulously performed the SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to help the reader clearly interpret the competitive hierarchy of the global Surgical Robotics and Navigation market as well as distinguish the top market contenders from the others.
Request Free Sample Copy of Surgical Robotics and Navigation Market Research Report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2714
Top Companies Profiled in this Report are:
Medrobotics (U.S.), Procept BioRobotics (U.S.), Verb Surgical (U.S.), DePuy Synthes (U.S.), BrainLab (Germany), Titan Medical (Canada), Zimmer Biomet (U.S.), Globus Medical (U.S.), Auris Health (U.S.), TransEnterix (U.S.), Globus Medical (U.S.), CMR Surgical (U.K), Getinge (Sweden), Blue Belt Technologies (U.S.), ELMED Medical(U.S.), are the key layers in Surgical Robotics and Navigation market
COVID-19 Impact Assessment
The Surgical Robotics and Navigation market report is the first document to cover the current scenario of the global Surgical Robotics and Navigation market that is brawling with the adverse economic effects of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Besides affecting countless lives across the world, the pandemic has wreaked major disruptions to this otherwise lucrative business sector. The latest report thoroughly studies the current situation of the market and the unfavorable impact of the pandemic on its crucial segments and sub-segments.
This section underscores the leading players in this business space, the current market state, disrupted supply chains, and the key sales and distribution channels in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic. Additionally, the global Surgical Robotics and Navigation market study discovers a wide array of business-centric strategies adopted by leading market players to gain robust traction in the post-COVID market situation.
Overview of the Surgical Robotics and Navigation report:
The latest market study broadly segments the industry based on the product type range, application gamut, end-use industry, key regions, and the competitive background. One of the central components of the report is a detailed explanation of the gross profits, revenue shares, sales volume, manufacturing costs, individual growth rate, and the financial standing of the leading market players. The developmental scope of the Surgical Robotics and Navigation market’s new entrants and established companies has also been emphasized in the report.
For the purpose of this purpose, Reports and Data have segmented the Surgical Robotics and Navigation Systems market on the basis of types, applications end use and region.
Types Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
- Neurosurgery Navigation
- Spinal Surgical Navigation
- ENT Surgical Navigation
- Orthopedic Surgical Navigation
- Robotic-Assisted Spinal Surgery Systems
- Robotic-Assisted Neurosurgery System
- Robotic Radiosurgery System
Applications Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
End Use Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
In market segmentation by geographical regions, the report has analysed the following regions-
North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Further key findings from the report suggest
- In the year 2019, a group of Bioengineers from Boston Children’s Hospital had developed a robot with an ability to navigate autonomously inside the body. They had used an animal model for cardiac valve repair; the team had projected a robotic catheter to find the way along the walls of a beating, blood-filled heart to a leaky valve without the guidance of the physician. The robotic catheter had successfully navigated to the heart valve leaks in repeated trials and had required approximately similar time as that of the surgeon The sensor was present to assist the catheter to analyze the blood, the cardiac wall, or a valve, and how hard to push in order to prevent the heart from being damaged
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc in 2019, announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration 510(k) clearance of the ROSA Knee System for robotically-assisted total knee replacement surgeries. ROSA Knee is a 3D pre-operative planning tool,it was designed to improve bone cut accuracy and range of motion gap analysis to potentially improve flexion and restoration of natural joint movement it is also used in brain-related surgeries.
- Medtronic has acquired in 2018 Mazor Robotics in a robot-assisted surgery platform. Medtronic, acquisition was to develop fully-integrated surgical planning, to unite spine technologies with Mazor robotic system. Mazor X has received 510(k) clearance from the FDA, Mazor X and Stealth are used together in the robotic-assisted surgery.
- North America has obtained a significant share in the Surgical Robotics and Navigation market of about 47.2% due to the increase in the number of hospitals adopting robot-assisted surgeries, rise in the per capita income, and due to government initiatives for robotic inventions.
- Spinal Surgical Navigation in the type segment have obtained a significant market owing to the increase in spine-related disorders and also due to better accuracy and precision obtained in the surgery.
- The study analyzes various manufacturing processes of the product.
- It further examines the consumption volume and patterns of the product types.
- The report provides actionable insights into the production capacity, estimated growth, and regional market revenues amassed over the forecast period.
- The report encompasses vital information on market dynamics, such as product pricing patterns, the total revenue generated, and anticipated growth rate.
- The report highlights the competitive spectrum of the global Surgical Robotics and Navigation market, focusing on the company profiles of top market rivals.
- The report emphasizes the product portfolios as well as respective specifications and applications of these products of each market player.
- Furthermore, production capacities, gross margins, manufacturing costs, pricing models, and revenue shares of these market players have also been discussed.
Enquire for customization in Report @https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2714
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available as per client requirements. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the report.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.