The Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 1 billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 14%.
The Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) Market is segmented on the lines of its technology, component, vehicle type and regional. Based on Product segmentation it includes Tubular, Planar and Others. On the basis of application it covers Transportation, Portable & Military and Stationary. The Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/solid-oxide-fuel-cell-market
Solid oxide fuel cells (SOFC) deliver power by the utilization of electrochemical changes wherein energizes including biogas, natural gas, propane hydrogen, and other hydrocarbons are oxidized directly. The worldwide solid oxide fuel cells (SOFC) market anticipated to encounter robust development because of the expanding prerequisite for zero outflow energy devices and elective sources of energy.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Delphi Corp, GE, Convion, FuelCell Energy, Bloom Energy, Siemens Energy, Aisin Seiki, Atrex Energy Inc., SOLIDpower, ZTEK Corporation, Redox Power , Systems, Ceres and Elcogen. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The major driving factors of Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) Market are as follows:
- Government subsidies and fuel cell programs and stringent emission norms
- Growing demand for energy efficient power generation
- Capability to run on multiple fuels
The major restraining factors of Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) Market are as follows:
- High capital investments is required
- Competition from other fuel cells technologies present in the market
- High start-up time is required and operating temperature is high
The major opportunities of Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) Market are as follows:
- Development of Hybrid-SOFC Technologies
- Rising Distributed Power Generation
- Growing acceptance by end-users in data centers and the military sector
The Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) Market has been segmented as below:
The Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) Market is segmented on the lines of Product, Application and Region.
By Product this market is segmented on the basis of Tubular, Planar and Others. By Application this market is segmented on the basis of Transportation, Portable & Military and Stationary. By Region this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of World.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/solid-oxide-fuel-cell-market
Table of Contents:
- Research Methodology
- Report Summary
- Market Overview
4.4 Industry Trends
4.5 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) Market Analysis, By Product
- Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) Market Analysis, By Application
- Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
9.1. Bloom Energy
9.2. Siemens Energy
9.3. Aisin Seiki
9.4. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
9.5. Delphi Corp
9.8. FuelCell Energy
9.9. Atrex Energy, Inc
9.11. ZTEK Corporation
9.12. Redox Power Systems
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States