The Smart Governments Market is expected to reach USD 52.19 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data.
New and advanced cloud technology services allow thousands of customers to use related resources helping companies to decrease their expenses. Cloud enables technology to adjust quickly to the changing landscape and in matching the new needed changes. Cloud service providers assures that the applications can be effortlessly configured and build entire solutions in a brief time. These factors help the organization to focus on its core competency, which in turn, results in their overall growth.
The market in the Asia Pacific region is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR of 18.4% during the forecast period. Due to the growing adoption of technology upgrades and regulatory mandates by countries, such as Australia, Singapore, China, Japan, South Korea, and Hong Kong. Additionally, the enactment of the Internet of Things (IoT) due to political impact and the privatization in countries are the significant drivers for the market in this region. The booming IT sector in this region along with substantial investments from the private and public organizations is also expected to drive the growth further.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2291
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Smart Governments Market is estimated to reach USD 52.19 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 18.0% during the forecast period.
- The on-premise deployment model accounts for a larger share of 61.8% of the market in 2018.
- New and advanced cloud technology services allow thousands of customers to use innovative methods to reduce cost and time.
- Cloud enables technology to adjust quickly to the changing landscape and in matching the new needed changes.
- The professional service segment accounts for a larger share of 65.7% of the market in 2018.
- The remote monitoring solution is expected to witness the highest CAGR of 18.3% during the forecast period.
- The largest share is accounted by the North America with the share of 29.8% of the market in 2018. The region is obtaining significant traction in the smart government market, owing to the rising adoption of Internet of Things (IoT) and cloud computing, which in turn have increased the growth of the market in this region. Moreover, the presence of significant companies offering smart government’s solution and service are propelling the market growth in this region.
- Various players are developing strategies to mark their presence in the industry.
- The Key players in the Smart Governments Market include Amazon Web Services, Inc., UTI Group, Cisco Systems, Inc., Abb Ltd., Avaya Inc., Capgemini S.A., Entrust Datacard Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Imex Systems Inc., Oracle Corporation, International Business Machines (Ibm) Corporation, Nokia Corporation, and Symantec Corporation
Smart Governments Market Segmentation:
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion ; 2016-2026)
Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion ; 2016-2026)
Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion ; 2016-2026)
Government Resource Planning System
Open Data Platform
Regional analysis covers:
North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific(India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America(Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2291
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Smart Governments Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Smart Governments Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Rising adoption of sophisticated and smart technologies globally
22.214.171.124. Increasing data from various sources
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. Insufficient funding
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
Chapter 5. Smart Governments Market By Deployment Insights & Trends
5.1. Deployment Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 &2026
5.2. On-premises model
5.2.1. Market estimates and forecast, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million)
5.2.2. Market estimates and forecast, By Region, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million)
5.3. Cloud-based model
5.3.1. Market estimates and forecast, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million)
5.3.2. Market estimates and forecast, By Region, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million)
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2291
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization of the report or further query about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to your requirements.