The global sandboxing market is forecast to reach USD 21.26 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Sandboxing is a solution to prevent malware and targeted attacks. It is used to run unauthorized and untrusted software and applications to restrict any possible harm to the system on which it’s running. The companies, whether small or large, are always under the threat of malware attacks, thus creating high demand for sandboxing. Since very few players are in the market, there are large opportunities for the entry of new players with existing products and predefined demands from the consumer side.
Sandboxing solution providers include security specialists with their expert hands-on endpoint security, content security, or firewalls and also the companies that are linked with the government, defense, and educational institutions from the end-users owing to the demand to protect crucial data from being corrupt by an untrusted source.
Apart from the drivers of the market, which are increasing with the growth in demand, the market faces several restraining factors as well. The major restraint being the cheap availability of software products that may dominate the market. These third-party software services, which provide for sandboxing alternatives, are not as secure and can be easily overcome with premium products that ensure the safe functioning of the system for the consumer base.
The region of Asia Pacific is expected to observe the highest growth owing to the countless software firms that have set up their offices and testing organization, which ensure the safe and secure functioning of applications developed by these previously mentioned software companies. The heavy demand is because of the numerous cases of malware attacks that occur in the market, which corrupts data, and leads to data theft in certain cases.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2226
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Solutions segment held the largest market share of 53.8% in the year 2018. The biggest reason for the tremendous growth of solutions segment is the development of the IT industry where the infrastructure needs to be protected from advanced cyber-attacks.
- Small & Medium Scale Enterprises have been observed to hold a market share of 44.8% in the year 2018. This is because of the high availability of software sandbox solutions that acts as a cheaper alternative to sandboxing solutions.
- Cloud-based service is set to experience the highest CAGR of 26.8% during the forecast period. The ease of employing cloud-based services, along with the curtailing factor of bypassing expensive hardware, shall propel the growth of this segment.
- IT & Telecom among the end-user verticals held a market share of 22.8% in the year 2018. Security and privacy from cyber-attacks and the need to protect host software from the malicious working of un-trusted applications
- Asia Pacific is estimated to experience the highest CAGR of 27.5% during the forecast period. Developing countries like China and India are rapidly catching up with the growth in the sandboxing market. This shift in growth from technologically superior regions to Asia Pacific is due to the development of IT firms and the need for securing systems from applications which have not been secured from disrupting the system.
- Key participants are Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Cisco Systems Inc., FireEye Inc., Fortinet Inc., Juniper Networks Inc., Palo Alto Networks Inc., Sophos Ltd., Symantec Corporation, McAfee LLC, and SonicWall Inc., among others.
Sandboxing Market Segmentation:
Component Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
Organization Size Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
Small & Medium Scale Enterprises
Large Scale Enterprises
Delivery Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
End-Users Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
Government & Defense
IT & Telecom
Regional analysis covers:
North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific(India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America(Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2226
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Sandboxing Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Sandboxing Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
220.127.116.11. Demand for securing enterprise networks
18.104.22.168. Higher risks from newer attacking techniques
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
22.214.171.124. Availability of software-based sandboxing technologies
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
Chapter 5. Sandboxing Market By Component Type Insights & Trends
5.1. Component Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2026
5.2.1. Market estimates and forecast, 2016 – 2026 (USD Billion)
5.2.2. Market estimates and forecast, By Region, 2016 – 2026 (USD Billion)
5.3.1. Market estimates and forecast, 2016 – 2026 (USD Billion)
5.3.2. Market estimates and forecast, By Region, 2016 – 2026 (USD Billion)
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2226
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization of the report or further query about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to your requirements.