The global Quats (Quaternary Ammonium Compounds) market is forecast to reach USD 1.63 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The rise in the prevalence of hospital-acquired infections (HAIs) and the implementation of stringent regulations and favorable government initiatives on disinfection and sterilization are propelling the demand for the market. Developing economies are estimated to provide ample growth opportunities for market players.
Quaternary ammonium compounds act as fabric softeners, disinfectants, surfactants, antistatic agents, and wood preservation, among others. The various application of the product is expected to boost its demand in the coming period. Quaternary ammonium compounds are usually used in personal care products, as conditioning agents during the production of the skin, cloth, and hair softeners and also as disinfectants in the food industry.
QACs are designated as the ultimate workhorse of the surfactant industry. They are on the “High Production Volume Chemicals” list of the USEPA. They possess self-assembly characteristics, surface-active properties, detergency, and antimicrobial properties. The unique physical and chemical properties of it have resulted in a variety of applications and a high level of popularity in industrial and domestic applications as surfactants, fabric softeners, emulsifiers, pesticides, disinfectants, corrosion inhibitors, and phase transfer catalysts.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3091
Further key findings from the report suggest
- QACs reduce surface and interfacial tension by adsorbing to a surface or an interface such as hair and skin. The adsorption ability of QACs onto organic surfaces makes its usage extremely important in the personal care industry. Skincare products and hair conditioners contain mainly alkyl QACs, ethoxylated, and ester QACs in their formulations.
- Quats are also applicable in shampoos, toilet cleaners, shaving creams, body washes, hand soaps, and anti-cling dryer sheets, among others.
- Multiple health risks are associated with the market product, such as birth defects, fertility issues, irritation, allergies, which are hindering its growth. Moreover, the prices of raw materials are fluctuating. This also impacts the demand for the product.
- Online sales of the market product have witnessed growth with the rise in demand for disinfectants in general households. Cleaning product demand has surged in the U.S. in the month of March as people stockpile to prepare for the coronavirus. The sale of aerosol disinfectants grew by 400% compared to the same period of the previous year. Online sales segment held a market share of 62.8% in the year 2019.
- The demand for quaternary ammonium compounds is growing in the Asia Pacific region owing to the increasing disposable income of the people in China, and India, which is increasing the sales of personal care products. The Asia Pacific region is forecasted to grow with the highest CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period.
- Key participants include DuPont, Clariant AG, KAO Corporation, Merck KGaA, Huntsman, BASF SE, Croda, Xiamen Pioneer Technology, Evonik Industries AG, and Novo Nordisk Pharmatech A/S, among others.
Browse Complete Report “Quats (Quaternary Ammonium Compounds) Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/quats-quaternary-ammonium-compounds-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Quats (Quaternary Ammonium Compounds) market on the basis of type, application, distribution channel, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Industrial Grade
- Pharmaceutical Grade
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Fabric Softeners
- Wood Preservative
- Antistatic Agent
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
The market research report highlights the regional presence of the Quats (Quaternary Ammonium Compounds) market in the key geographies including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. The report sheds lights on the production and consumption patterns, supply and demand, current and emerging trends, consumer demands, market share, market revenue, market size, and industry statistics. The report also studies the key factors influencing the market growth in the key regions along with the analysis of key steps and initiatives taken by the key manufacturers present in each region.
In-depth regional analysis covers:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Quats (quaternary ammonium compounds) Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Quats (quaternary ammonium compounds) Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
Request Customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3091
The report on the Quats (Quaternary Ammonium Compounds) market provides critical insights into the growth in revenue along with CAGR throughout the forecast period. It also provides insights into lucrative opportunities to enable the businesses to capitalize on the emerging trends of the market. Advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis are used in the report to offer clear understanding about competitive landscape and market growth. it also offers strategic recommendations to the new and emerging players to overcome the entry-level barriers of the market during the forecast period.
Thank you for reading our report. For additional information on customization of the report, connect with us and we will make sure you get a report tailored to meet your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com