Premium Eyewear Statistic and Market Size
- Premium Eyewear Market valued approximately USD 107.3 billion in 2017
- Premium Eyewear Market to reach USD 226.6 billion by 2025.
- Premium Eyewear Industry is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rate of more than 9.8% over the forecast period 2018-2025.
- Consumers will spend an average of $125 for their eyeglass frames if they are shopping in the United States for their eyewear. (Source: Statista)
About 17% of the contact lenses which are sold each year come from an online purchase. (Source: Statista)
- About 217 million people have a vision impairment that qualifies them for some type of corrective lenses of moderate to severe correction around the world. One of the most significant causes of the increase in vision problems is due to computer vision syndrome, which changes the focal point for a person’s eyes. (Source: mordorintelligence.com)
- The retail sales of eyewear frames in the United States totaled $9.7 billion in 2016, in addition to the $10 billion generated by the lenses which are inserted into those frames. (Source: Statista)
- About 10% of the prescription eyewear work performed by the industry involves a change to a prescription or an adjustment to the frames after the customer has already used the product for some time. (Source: forbes.com)
What is Premium Eyewear?
The Premium Eyewear market is developing and expanding at a significant pace. The Premium eyewear market is mainly driven owing to escalating disposable income of the individuals, rising dependence on electronic gadgets which includes mobile phones, tablets, television and computers which has resulted into eyesight concerns & has paved way for the adoption of eyewear products. The surge in the number of optical deficiencies & growth considering the elderly population is fueling the adoption & utility of eyewear products on the global scenario. In the present scenario, Vision problems are common in both the male and female population across the globe. The concerns related with eyes of or trouble seeing could vary dramatically in proportion of severity beginning from minor blurred vision to complete blindness. The diabetic retinopathy, age related macular degeneration are most common ocular conditions. According to United states Health department, around 9% of the adult population which includes both male and female population is having concerns related to vision limitation in the country. The Vision limitation are most common in the female population as compared to male population & impact older individuals which escalates the utility of eyewear & further positively influencing the development & growth of premium eyewear market.
- Luxottica Group S.p.A
Carl Zeiss AG
De Rigo S.p.A
Johnson & Johnson
Bausch & Lomb
Premium Eyewear Industry Key Market Segments:
North America (USA, Canada, Mexico), Europe (UK, France, Germany, Russia, Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, South Korea, India, Japan, Rest of Asia-Pacific), LAMEA, Latin America, Middle East, Africa
Get Sample Copy for Premium Eyewear Market Report for 2020 @ https://brandessenceresearch.biz/Request/Sample?ResearchPostId=166318&RequestType=Sample
About Us: Brandessence Market Research and Consulting Pvt. ltd.
Brandessence market research publishes market research reports & business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry verticals including aviation, food & beverage, healthcare, ICT, Construction, Chemicals and lot more. Brand Essence Market Research report will be best fit for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors, governments, agencies, organizations and Ph.D. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Contact us at: +44-2038074155 or mail us at email@example.com