The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Population Health Management Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Global Population Health Management Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 65.50 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 25.2% in the given forecast period.
FYI, You will get latest updated report as per the COVID-19 Impact on this industry. Our updated reports will now feature detailed analysis that will help you make critical decisions.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/population-health-management-market
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Wellcentive, Inc., Cerner Corporation, Accenture, Conifer Health Solutions, LLC, McKesson Corporation, IBM Corporation, All scripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., and Epic Corporation, Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Population health management is describing as accumulating and reading the data on sections of patient population and management of that detail for specific diseases inside that populace. It’s miles a model which allows the fitness care providers and payers to assess the populations they serve throughout the continuum of care. Population health management is as a result a complete technique which requires both analysis and movement, and utilized to uncover the gaps in fitness take care of the benefits of patients and physicians. It improves health control outcomes with the aid of aligning physicians, coordinating the hospital therapy, and optimizing efficiency in addition to revenue.
The Global Population Health Management Market is segmented on the lines of its product, end user and regional. Based on end user segmentation it covers software and service. Under end user segmentation it covers healthcare providers, employer groups and healthcare payers. The Global Population Health Management Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The Global Population Health Management Market has been segmented as below:
The Global Population Health Management Market is Segmented on the lines of Product Analysis, End User Analysis and Regional Analysis. By Product Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Software and Services.
By End User Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Healthcare Providers sector, Employer Groups sector and Healthcare Payers sector. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Population Health Management and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Population Health Management Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Population Health Management Market are as follows:
- Constant force to minimize health care expenses
- Affordable care act in the U.S. has been implemented
- Burden of chronic diseases due to raise in geriatric population
- Execution of value based payment system
- Developing countries is having huge market potential
- Growth in healthcare costs has raised the demand for affordable treatment choice
- Adoption of Hcit and government backing for the prevention of diseases
- Increasing demand to develop the healthcare services quality
The restraining factors of Global Population Health Management Market are as follows:
- Hesitation to migrate from legacy systems
- Security of data and its management concern
- For a robust setup of population health management system big investment and infrastructure is required
- Lack of trained and efficient professionals
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Population Health Management Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Population Health Management Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/population-health-management-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium in sights
5 Market Overview
6 Adoption Assessment of Population Health Management Solutions in the U.S.
7 Population Health Management Market, By Component
7.1.1 Offerings for End Users
184.108.40.206 Accountable Care Organizations (ACOS)
220.127.116.11 Physician Group Practices
18.104.22.168 Hospitals and Health Systems
22.214.171.124 Community Health Centers
7.1.2 PHM Software and Services, By Application
126.96.36.199 Patient Outreach
188.8.131.52 Hospital Readmission Reduction
184.108.40.206 No-Show Rate Reduction
220.127.116.11 Automating Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH)
18.104.22.168 Increased Patient Wellbeing and Engagement
7.3.2 Implementation Services & Ongoing It Support
7.3.3 Training & Education
7.3.4 Post-Sale & Maintenance Services
8 Population Health Management Market, By Mode of Delivery
9 Population Health Management Market, By End User
10 Population Health Management Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
12.2 Cerner Corporation
12.3 Mckesson Corporation
12.4 All scripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
12.5 Healthagen, LLC (A Division of Aetna, Inc.)
12.6 Optumhealth (United health Group, Inc.)
12.7 IBM Corporation
12.8 Epic Corporation, Inc.
12.9 Conifer Health Solutions, LLC
12.10 Health Catalyst, LLC
12.11 WeLLCentive, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Royal Philips)
12.12 I2I Population Health
12.13 Verscend Technologies, Inc. (Formerly Verisk Health, Inc.)
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States