The global Organic Medicinal Herbs market was valued at USD 346.03 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 533.21 Million by year 2027, at a CAGR of 6.37%. With the rising public awareness and the global demand of efficacious herbal products, the organic cultivation of medicinal plants is the need of the hour. In organic farming, crop cultivation depends on the use of organic (natural) ingredients and avoids the use of synthetic chemical inputs (herbicides, fertilizers, pesticides), and genetically modified organism seeds.
The latest report extensively assesses this particular business sphere and, simultaneously, elaborates on production and consumption aspects of the market. In the later sections of the report, numerous factors, including market drivers, opportunities, restraints, and challenges, have been discussed at length. The authors have meticulously performed the SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to help the reader clearly interpret the competitive hierarchy of the global Organic Medicinal Herbs market as well as distinguish the top market contenders from the others.
Request Free Sample Copy of Organic Medicinal Herbs Market Research Report@https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3313
Top Companies Profiled in this Report are:
Young Living, Symrise AG, Firmenich, Worlee Group, Kangcare Bioindustry Co, Ltd, Sunrise Nutrachem, Organic Spices, Inc., Frontier Natural Products Co-op, Native Extracts Pty Ltd and New Zealand Botanicals among others
COVID-19 Impact Assessment
The Organic Medicinal Herbs market report is the first document to cover the current scenario of the global Organic Medicinal Herbs market that is brawling with the adverse economic effects of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Besides affecting countless lives across the world, the pandemic has wreaked major disruptions to this otherwise lucrative business sector. The latest report thoroughly studies the current situation of the market and the unfavorable impact of the pandemic on its crucial segments and sub-segments.
This section underscores the leading players in this business space, the current market state, disrupted supply chains, and the key sales and distribution channels in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic. Additionally, the global Organic Medicinal Herbs market study discovers a wide array of business-centric strategies adopted by leading market players to gain robust traction in the post-COVID market situation.
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2017 to 2027. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the Organic Medicinal Herbs market on the basis of Herb, form, source, product, end use, and region:
Herb (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Multi-herb Products
Source (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
Product (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Essential Oil
Form (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Functional food & beverage
In market segmentation by geographical regions, the report has analysed the following regions-
North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Echinacea herb is being studied for use in combating protozoan, viral, bacterial and fungal infections. The herb is also used as an anti-inflammatory agent, and as a possible chemo preventative agent. Active constituents in the herb vary according to the three main species and include essential oils, flavonoids, polyacetylenes, alkylamides, caffeic acid derivatives (primarily echinocoside), and polysaccharides. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.83%
- Many of herbs are majorly native to the Americas, such as Echinacea, and stinging nettles, and lavender. Their ability to support pollinators and their inclination to grow in diverse communities make them valuable for existing operations.
- The utilization of medicinal plants are: direct utilization in the form of plant parts (root, stem, leaf, seed, and bark), powder, extracts, medicinal chemicals (alkaloids, glycosides) and plant drugs
- According to an estimate by the World Health Organization, around 4 billion people in the world use herbal medicines for their primary healthcare needs
- Neither herbal medicines nor organic medicines are regulated in many countries, including developed countries like United States. Many of these medicines are sold as dietary supplements and can be consumed without a prescription
- Echinacea is one of the popular types of medicinal plants. These plant’s blooms have been used for centuries as medicine in juice, tea and extracts. Currently, they can be taken as supplements and powders. The best-known use of Echinacea is to reduce symptoms of the common cold. The plant is widely used to strengthen the immune system and fight infections Treats and also help avert urinary tract infections
- The study analyzes various manufacturing processes of the product.
- It further examines the consumption volume and patterns of the product types.
- The report provides actionable insights into the production capacity, estimated growth, and regional market revenues amassed over the forecast period.
- The report encompasses vital information on market dynamics, such as product pricing patterns, the total revenue generated, and anticipated growth rate.
- The report highlights the competitive spectrum of the global Organic Medicinal Herbs market, focusing on the company profiles of top market rivals.
- The report emphasizes the product portfolios as well as respective specifications and applications of these products of each market player.
- Furthermore, production capacities, gross margins, manufacturing costs, pricing models, and revenue shares of these market players have also been discussed.
Click to get Discount on this Organic Medicinal Herbs Market Report@https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3313
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available as per client requirements. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the report.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370