Increasing demand for the Multifilament Nylon Industrial Filament in various industrial end-use verticals, coupled with high investment in R&D of the Nylon Industrial Filament market, are fueling the market growth.
Market Size – USD 9.79 Billion in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 8.7%, Market Trends – Increase in demand for Nylon Industrial Filament in the additive manufacturing or 3D printing.
The Global Nylon Industrial Filament Market is forecast to reach USD 19.22 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Nylon belongs to the family of aliphatic or semi-aromatic based synthetic polymers, known as polyamides. Nylon is a silk-textured, synthetic thermoplastic material which can be changed into the shape of fibers, films, and filaments. Nylon Industrial Filament are synthetic filament made of nylon fiber, and the chemical composition, structures, and properties are modified during the manufacturing and designed for industrial end-uses. The Nylon Industrial Filament hold extreme or infinite length and designed to withstand added or extended tensile strength than that of Nylon Industrial Filament. The continuous growth of the 3D printing techniques, ropes, industrial equipment, automotive parts, tire industry, and industrial machineries, to name a few are expected to drive the demand throughout the forecast period primarily.
The Asia Pacific region is expected to retain its dominance in the global market. The market is North America is growing at apace due to the extensive use of Nylon Industrial Filament in 3D printed industrial applications. China and India are some of the fastest-growing markets in the world, and the United States and China hold some of the most prominent players in the market.
Key participants include DuPont de Nemours, Inc., BASF SE, Li Peng Enterprise Co. Ltd., Ultimaker BV, Nylstar SA, Ultimaker BV, Ascend Performance Materials, Reliance Industries Limited, Zig Sheng Industrial Co., Ltd., and Esun Industrial Co., Ltd., among others.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2988
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Fully Drawn Yarn (FDY) is a kind of highly drawn polyester filament yarn, which may be implemented to produce high strength textiles. Fully drawn yarn is usually used for better quality fabric. Moreover, as the process of texturizing is avoided, this product type yields higher contribution in comparison to the partially oriented yarns.
- Nylon Industrial Filament are extremely durable and offer great strength to flexibility ratio. Usage of this filaments in additive & traditional manufacturing not only invents new mechanical opportunities but also reduces the overall weight of the parts and gas emissions. Nylon Industrial Filament are widely used for semi-flexible components & mechanical parts since its wear, chemical, and UV resistance is higher compared with basic 3D printing plastics such as Polylactic Acid (PLA), Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS).
- Bulked Continuous Filament (BCF) Nylon Industrial Filament combines the properties of nylon and renders added abrasion-resistance & durability with bulkiness resulting from a three-dimensional random and crimping process implemented in each individual fiber filament. It is used in the products ranging from uses in automobile & industrial products.
- North America is forecasted to witness significant growth in the overall market due to its increasing demand for multifilament nylon industrial filament, having grown at a CAGR of 8.6% during the forecast period. US possesses the highest market share in this region and some of the vital players of the market.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/nylon-industrial-filament-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Nylon Industrial Filament Market on the basis of the type, type of filament, form, end-use verticals, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Nylon 6
- Nylon 6,6
Type of Filament Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Partially Oriented Yarn (POY)
- Fully Drawn Yarn (FDY)
- Drawn Textured Yarn (DTY)
- High Speed Yarn (HSY)
Form Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
End-Use Verticals Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Additive Manufacturing
- Automotive & Tire Industries
- Industrial Machineries
- Mechanical Parts & Rope
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request Detailed Table of Content: @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/nylon-industrial-filament-market/toc
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Nylon Industrial Filament Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Nylon Industrial Filament Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
22.214.171.124. Substantial demand for durable, high resilience, and abrasion resistance heavy-duty products
126.96.36.199. Increasing growth in additive manufacturing in various industry verticals
188.8.131.52. High demand for Nylon Industrial Filament in the manufacture of water resistant products
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
184.108.40.206. Increasing use of polypropylene, polycarbonate, ABS, PLA based alternatives
220.127.116.11. Scarcity in the availability of the raw materials and essential processing techniques
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
Thank you for reading our report. The report can be customized as per requirement. Please get in touch with us for further inquiry and we will ensure you get the report best suited for your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.