The global Neuromorphic Processing Market is projected to reach USD 11.29 billion by 2027, according to a recent report by Emergen Research. The primary factors driving the growth of the market include expansion within the sensors market; increasing demand for AI and machine learning; faster adoption of software in applications like continuous online learning, predictive analysis, real-time data streaming and data modelling; requirement for efficient ICs; accelerating demand for neuromorphic processing in applications like machine vision, video monitoring and voice identification.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/149
THE COVID-19 IMPACT
The research report draws attention to the profound impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the global Neuromorphic Processing market and its crucial segments. The report evaluates the key factors influencing the market growth and considers the COVID-19 pandemic as one of the contributing elements for the economic slowdown of the market. The pandemic has altered various aspects of the global Neuromorphic Processing market scenario. However, this report offers an extensive COVID-19 impact analysis of the market to help readers gain knowledge of the significant effects of the outbreak on the present and future scenario of this business space. Hence, this is the newest report offering full coverage of the current economic situation that caused a global health crisis.
Key Highlights From The Report
- In July 2019, an 8 million-neuron neuromorphic system named Pohoiki Beach was launched by Intel Corporation. It has 64 Loihi research chips developed for the research community. Pohoiki Beach allows the researchers to experiment with brain-inspired research chip, Loihi in order to rescale the neural-inspired algorithms that comprises of sparse coding, path planning and simultaneous localization and mapping (SLAM).
- The signal recognition technology is being utilized across a wide range of applications, due to the rigorous advancements in computing power leading to the widespread adoption of mobile and cloud-based engineering, which makes it the fastest growing application for neuromorphic computing. Black lead which is expandable in nature is the most preferred flame agent. This is because any business considers this as an environmentally friendly answer to the matter.
- The market is highly consolidated, with the presence of the major traditional players who are investing heavily in research and development of neuromorphic processing. Moreover, the market being in its nascent stage, neuromorphic processing includes various stakeholders that include neuromorphic hardware chip manufacturers, educational institutions, research labs, technical experts and system companies. The stakeholders are currently collaborating with one another to enhance the performance of neuromorphic computing systems.
- Key participants include IBM Corp., HP Corp., Samsung Electronics Ltd., Intel Corp., HRL Laboratories, LLC, General Vision Inc., Applied Brain Research, BrainChip Holdings Ltd. and General Vision Inc. among others.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Neuromorphic Processing Market on the applications, end user and region:
- Applications Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Signal Processing
- Image Processing
- Data Processing
- Object Detection
- End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Consumer Electronics
- Military and Defense
The global Neuromorphic Processing market consists of various significant regional segments. Under this section of the report, the product demand, output, and estimated revenue share of each region have been ascertained. The most prominent regions dictating the global market include:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, Chile)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea)
- Middle East &Africa (Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/149
Key Reasons to Buy This Report:
- The report evaluates the most prominent market growth potentials, dynamic market trends, driving factors, restraints, investment opportunities, and threats.
- It entails a detailed inspection of the Neuromorphic Processing market, elaborating on its core segments. The report conducts historical and future assessments of the market dynamics and offers precise data in a well-organized order.
- The report provides the reader with a deep understanding of the industry variables, manufacturers’ value chain, sales volume, market share, competitive landscape, and powerful business tactics.
- Furthermore, the report identifies the key regions and segments that influence the Neuromorphic Processing market.
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Neuromorphic Processing Market
Chapter 5. Segmentation & Impact Analysis
5.1. Neuromorphic Processing Market Material Segmentation Analysis
5.2. Industrial Outlook
5.2.1. Market indicators analysis
5.2.2. Market drivers analysis
188.8.131.52. Growing demand for high performance ICs
184.108.40.206. Shift in consumer patterns from traditional ICs to neuron architecture
5.2.3. Market restraints analysis
220.127.116.11. Complexity surrounding hardware and software
5.3. Technological Insights
5.4. Regulatory Framework
5.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
5.7. Price trend Analysis
5.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 6. Neuromorphic Processing Market By Application Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Million)
6.1. Application Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
6.1.1. Signal Processing
6.1.2. Image Processing
6.1.3. Data Processing
6.1.4. Object Detection
Gain access to the full report by clicking here on the link @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/neuromorphic-processing-market
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available as per client requirements. Please connect with us to know more about the report, and our team will ensure you get the report tailored according to your needs.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Alopecia Market By Type, By Application, By End-Users, By Distribution Channel, Forecasts to 2027
Medical Cannabis Market By Product Type (Oil, Buds, Tinctures), By Application (Chronic Pain, Mental Disorders, Anorexia, Seizures, Muscle Spasm, Cancer, Others), By Route of Administration, By Distribution Channel, and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Computational Biology Market By Service-Type (In-House, Contract), By Application (Cellular & Biology Simulation, Drug discovery and disease modeling, Pre-clinical drug development), By End-Use (Academics, Industry, Commercial), and By Region, and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Quantum Dots Market By Material (Cadmium-Based, Cadmium-Free), By Product (Displays, Lasers, Solar Cells, Medical Devices, Photodetectors, Others), By End User (Consumer, Commercial, Healthcare, Defense, Telecommunications) and By Regions Forecasts to 2027
Industrial Control Systems Security Market By Security Type (Network, Application, Database, Endpoint), By Service (Incident Response Services, Support, and Maintenance, Managed Security Services, and Others), By Solution, By End-Use, By Region Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756