The global nanosatellite and microsatellite market is forecast to reach USD 7.72 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Nanosatellites and microsatellites are mainly used for aerospace research, earth observation, and communication purposes. Besides these utilities, application of nanosatellites and microsatellites have also been observed in commercial purposes sector and for defense and military. Nanosatellites and microsatellites are essentially used for research and for confirming scientific objectives on a large scale. Being smaller in size and cheaper than larger satellites, the global market for nanosatellites and microsatellites is growing significantly.
Latest technologies, such as solar panel cell technology and star tracker technology, are also enabling small satellites to strengthen their position in the satellite industry. The requirements for manufacturing satellites is propelled by the demand from the various end-user verticals, which increases the demand for small factor satellites.
The afore-mentioned factors create opportunities for the market growth while restraints such as unreliability and restrictions on the number of satellites to be launched, pose as limitations in the market. However, each factor would have an impact on the market during the forecast period. Consistent developments in the nanosatellite and microsatellite market owing to innovative efforts have enhanced the efficiency as well as consistency of their performance.
The region of Asia Pacific are promoting heavy research in the field of aerospace. Organizations like ISRO are manufacturing small scale satellites to take part in the race with the rest of the regions. The communication segment here pushes the growth of the market because of the vast consumer market as well as a large number of mobile network providers.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2223
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Nanosatellites are observed to have held the largest market share of 53.6% in the year 2018. This is because of the ease of launching these devices. Their low mass and small size allow for the simultaneous launching of several devices on a single-vehicle launcher. Their masses vary from 1-10 Kgs depending upon their utility.
- Earth Observation/Remote Sensing is set to experience the highest CAGR of 23.3% during the forecast period. This is because earth monitoring and remote sensing involved huge costs conventionally, and with the introduction of small scale satellites, their advantageous properties like ease of mobility, inexpensive builds, and compactness, allow for a quick survey response from the uplink.
- Commercially the use of micro, as well as nanosatellites, are growing due to the requirement from network service providers in order to provide maximum coverage over their range of operations. This segment is set to observe the highest CAGR of 23.5% during the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific is expected to grow with the highest CAGR of 22.1% during the forecast period. Nations like China and India are quickly catching up with the growth of Nano and Microsatellites. Research and development in this region is progressing at a significant rate, causing the market growth to propel.
- Key participants are RUAG Group, Clyde Space Inc., GS Sweden AB (GOMSPACE), Sierra Nevada Corporation, PLANET LABS INC., TYVAK INC, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Raytheon Company, Innovative Solutions In Space, and Spacequest Ltd. among others.
Nanosatellite and Microsatellite Market Segmentation:
Mass Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
Application Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
Communication & Navigation
Earth Observation/Remote Sensing
Technology and Academic Training
End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
Defense & Security
Regional analysis covers:
North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific(India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America(Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2223
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Nanosatellite and Microsatellite Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Nanosatellite and Microsatellite Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
126.96.36.199. Low manufacturing revenue for miniature systems
188.8.131.52. Increasing investments for observatory purposes
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
184.108.40.206. Regulations regarding the increased number of launches
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
Chapter 5. Nanosatellite and Microsatellite By Mass Type Insights & Trends
5.1. Mass Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2026
5.2.1. Market estimates and forecast, 2016 – 2026 (USD Billion)
5.2.2. Market estimates and forecast, By Region, 2016 – 2026 (USD Billion)
5.3.1. Market estimates and forecast, 2016 – 2026 (USD Billion)
5.3.2. Market estimates and forecast, By Region, 2016 – 2026 (USD Billion)
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2223
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization of the report or further query about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to your requirements.