Microscope Software Market To Reach USD 1,490.0 Million By 2028, Accelerated technological progress in microscopy techniques
The global Microscope Software Market is expected to be valued at USD 1,490.0 Million by 2028 from USD 568.51 Million in 2020, registering a CAGR of 12.8% through the forecast period. The growing investment in the field of medical technology, the rising usage of microscopy in varied applications, and the advent of technically advanced software solutions are contributing to the market growth. The software helps generate 3D data of the sample and enables the researchers to gather vital information in real-time. This is further projected to drive market growth.
Advances in biomedical and pharmaceutical research have led to the generation of enormous biological data that are bolstering the demand for robust software solutions and advanced microscopy, thereby augmenting the market growth. Moreover, the surging emphasis on R&D across various industrial verticals such as automotive, aerospace, healthcare, and the increasing incorporation of microscopes in industries such as polymers are further predicted to propel the industry’s growth in the timeframe.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3826
However, the dearth of skilled professionals, the high costs of the microscopes and software subscriptions, and the availability of numerous open-source software are projected to bolster the market growth over the estimated timeframe.
Key Highlights from the Report:
- The electron microscope segment is estimated to register significant growth in the estimated timeframe accredited to the increasing advancement in the field of electron microscopy, augmenting investment in biomedical research, and the growing adoption of the electron microscope in various science disciplines.
- The life sciences application segment is foreseen to occupy a sizeable share of the market in the projected timeframe owing to the growing demand for microscopes from life sciences institutions accelerated development in nanotechnology research, and growing investment in R&D activities.
- The pharmaceutical and biotechnology organizations segment is projected to occupy a significant share of the market in the projected timeline ascribed to the soaring adoption of the microscope and microscopy software for quality assurance and R&D activities. The emergence of high-throughput techniques is further adding traction to the market growth.
- North America is projected to occupy the second-largest share of the market in the estimated timeframe ascribed to the increasing penetration of advanced microscopes, the existence of major players in the region, and the increasing strategic collaboration in the region.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3826
- Major companies in the market include Carl Zeiss AG, Arivis AG, Nikon Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Olympus Corporation, Scientific Volume Imaging B.V., Oxford Instruments Plc., Object Research Systems, Inc., Hitachi High-Tech Corporation, and JEOL Ltd., among others.
- In 2019, Thermo Fisher Scientific unveiled a new software “Thermo Scientific Avizo2D software” at the Microscopy and Microanalysis 2019, which is an AI-powered software that enables automated imaging and analysis to help researchers obtain data faster and efficiently through electron microscopy.
- In 2020, ZEISS gained a controlling stake in the German software developer, arivis AG, to expand its microscopy business globally. The latter develops software solutions that enable seamless visualization of 2D, 3D, and 4D imaging data.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global Microscope Software Market based on Microscope Type, Application, End-user, and Region:
Microscope Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Electron Microscope
- Optical Microscope
- Raman Microscope
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Life Sciences
- Material Sciences
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/microscope-software-market
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Organizations
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Neuroscience Research
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Points Covered in the Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of opportunities and risks in the Microscope Software market
- Recent mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, and technological innovations in the Microscope Software market
- Conclusive assessment of the growth rate and dynamics in the Microscope Software market
- In-depth study of key market drivers, restraints, macro- and micro-economic factors, threats, opportunities, and limitations
- Analysis of current and emerging market trends in the Microscope Software market
- Revenue growth estimations for the period of 2021-2028
- Analysis of top companies and new players operating in the market to offer competitive edge to the readers
- Comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends and insights into key segments and sub-segments
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3826
Table of Content:
1.1 Objectives Of The Study
1.2 Market Definition
1.2.1 Markets Covered
Figure 1 Microscope Software Market Segmentation
1.2.2 Years Considered For The Study
1.6 Summary Of Changes
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Data
Figure 2 Research Design
2.1.1 Secondary Research
220.127.116.11 Key Data From Secondary Sources
18.104.22.168 Primary Research
Figure 3 Primary Sources
22.214.171.124 Key Data From Primary Sources
126.96.36.199 Key Industry Insights
188.8.131.52 Breakdown Of Primaries
Figure 4 Breakdown Of Primary Interviews (Supply Side): By Company Type, Designation, And Region
Figure 5 Breakdown Of Primary Interviews (Demand Side): By Type Of End-Use Industry, And Region
2.2 Market Size Estimation
2.2.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.2.2 Top-Down Approach
Figure 6 Microscope Software Market: Top-Down Approach
2.2.3 Growth Forecast
2.3 Market Breakdown And Data Triangulation
Figure 7 Data Triangulation Methodology
2.4 Market Player Ranking
2.5 Assumptions For The Study
3 Executive Summary
Microscope Software Market, By Type, 2021 & 2028 (Usd Million)
Microscope Software Market, By Type Of Microscope, 2020 Vs. 2028 (Usd Million)
Microscope Software Market, By Application, 2021 & 2028 (Usd Million)
Microscope Software Market, By Region, 2021 & 2028 (Usd Million)
4 Premium Insights
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Connect with us: Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
Explore our related report from different Publications: