The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of coatings with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The mHealth services market is expected to exceed more than US$ 59 billion by 2020 growing at a CAGR of more than 33.0% in the given forecast period 2015 to 2022.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/mobile-health-market
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Medtronic, Inc. (U.S.), Apple, Inc. (U.S.), Sanofi (France), Mobisante, Inc. (U.S.), AirStrip Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), AliveCor, Inc. (U.S.), LifeWatch AG (Switzerland), Nike Inc. (U.S.), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), Jawbone (U.S.), Omron Corporation (Japan), Withings (France), BioTelemetry Inc. (U.S.), athenahealth, Inc. (U.S.), AgaMatrix, Inc. (U.S.), iHealth Lab, Inc. (U.S.), AT&T (U.S.), Qualcomm (U.S.), Cerner Corporation (U.S.), Diversinet (Canada), and Cisco, Inc. (U.S.). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary,business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for mHealth services and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for mHealth services
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The mHealth services market is segmented on the lines of its product, applications and service. The mHealth services market is segmented on the lines of its product like connected medical devices includes blood pressure monitors, blood glucose meters, multiparameter trackers, ECG monitors, pulse oximeters, peak flow meters, neurological monitoring devices, sleep apnea monitors, coagulation monitors, digital skin sensors, pregnancy, and women’s health monitors. Under application segmentation it covers healthcare applications market, by activity and medical applications market for professionals. The covers healthcare applications market, by activity is further segmented into chronic care management, general healthcare and fitness apps, women’s health, medication management and personal health record (PHR). The chronic care management further contains mental health and behavioral disorders, blood pressure and ECG management, diabetes management and cancer management. The general healthcare includes health tracking tools, weight loss and fitness & nutrition. Under women’s health segmentation it covers pregnancy, fertility and breastfeeding. Medical applications market for professionals’ segmentation covers medical reference, continuing medical education (CME), diagnostic tools and alert and awareness. The mHealth services market is segmented on the lines of its service like remote monitoring, diagnosis and consultation, treatment fitness and wellness, prevention and healthcare system strengthening services.
The major driving factors of mHealth services market are as follows:
- Rising use of Mobile Phones, Tablets, Smart phones other Mobile Platforms
- Growing consumption of mHealth App and Connected Devices in the organization of Chronic Diseases
- Robust Access of 3g and 4g Networks to Supply Continuous Healthcare Services
- Increasing Focus on Patient Centric Health care Delivery
The restraints factors of mHealth services market are as follows:
- Opposition from Conventional Health care Providers
- Require Data Security Increasing Concerns Regarding Health care Fraud And Data Theft
- Lack of Regulations And Standards resultant in Low Interoperability of results
- Complexity in Judgment mHealth Apps on Android Or Apple Stores and Low Guidance From Physicians in Selecting Apps
The Market Segmentation of Mobile Health Market:
- Blood Glucose Meters
- BP Monitors
- Pulse Oximeters
- Neurological Monitoring
- Cardiac Monitors
- Apnea & Sleep Monitor
- Wearable fitness sensor device and Heart Rate Meters
- Wellness Services Market
- Prevention Services Market
- Treatment Services Market
- Diagnosis Service Market
- Monitoring Services Market
- Healthcare Systems Strengthening Solutions Market
- Mobile Operators
- Device Vendors
- Healthcare Providers
- Application Players
BY THERAPEUTIC SEGMENT
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Buy Full Research Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/mobile-health-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Insights
7 Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety Software Market, By Functionality
7.2 Adverse Event Reporting Software
7.3 Drug Safety Audits Software
7.4 Issue Tracking Software
7.5 Fully Integrated Software
8 Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety Software Market, By Delivery Mode
8.2 On-Premise Delivery Mode
8.3 On-Demand/Cloud Based (Saas) Delivery Mode
9 Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety Software Market, By End-Users
10 Geographic Analysis
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profile
12.3 Extedo GMBH.
12.5 Online Business Applications, Inc
12.6 Oracle Corporation.
12.7 Sarjen Systems Pvt. Ltd
12.8 Sparta Systems, Inc
12.9 United Biosource Corporation
12.1 Umbra Global
Other Related Market News:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States