Emergen Research has recently added a new report titled Global Medical Cannabis Market Forecast to 2027 that offers a comprehensive idea about the vital elements of the Medical Cannabis market. The report estimates the market is expected to show significant growth over the projected timeline owing to technological advancements and developments. The report thoroughly examines the historical data (2018-2019) and current market scenario to offer accurate estimations for the growth of the industry in the forecast timeline 2020-2027. The report also offers insightful data about market drivers and restraints, threats, opportunities, and current and emerging trends of the market.
Medical cannabis is safe and has less side-effect as compared to other treatment options. It is used to treat nausea and combat negative side-effects, especially among chemotherapy patients, making the whole procedure more tolerable. The product is used with other opioid painkillers, which permits patients to reduce the dosage and frequency of opioids, relieving pain.
Get a PDF sample copy of this report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/174
Key Highlights From The Report
- In October 2020, MediPharm Labs Corp. signed an exclusive supply agreement with STADA to meet the growing demand for medical cannabis in Germany. STADA wanted to be the go-to partner for generics, which is achieved by the partnership.
- Inhalation is a preferred medium of administration, as it offers controlled dosage and effective absorption of cannabinoids into the body. This is expected to propel the demand for the market in the coming years.
- Medical cannabis is used to treat anorexic patients, which resulted from AIDS/HIV. Cannabis stimulates their appetite instead of feeding the patient through tubes. It is more beneficial for the patient’s physical and emotional well-being to be fed natural rather than through tubes.
- North America held the largest market share of 31.1% in 2019, as the product is commonly used to treat patients. Countries in the region are promoting derivatives such as resins, tinctures, oil, and vaporizers among the youth, who are the primary consumers.
- Key participants include Canopy Growth Corporation, Aphria, Inc., Aurora Cannabis, Maricann Group, Inc., Tilray, Cronos Group, Organigram Holdings, Inc., Vivo Cannabis, Tikun Olam, and Insys Therapeutics, Inc., among others.
Medical Cannabis Market Segmentation:
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Medical Cannabis Market on the basis of product type, application, and route of administration, distribution channel, and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Chronic Pain
- Mental Disorders
- Muscle Spasm
- Route of Administration Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Regional Analysis of the Medical Cannabis Market:
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
AsiaPacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/174
Key Benefits of the Global Medical Cannabis Market Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the changing competitive landscape
- Assists in decision making processes for the businesses along with detailed strategic planning methodologies
- The report offers an 8-year forecast estimation and assessment of the Global Medical Cannabis Market
- Helps in understanding the key product segments and their estimated growth rate
- In-depth analysis of market drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Comprehensive regional analysis of the Global Medical Cannabis Market
- Extensive profiling of the key stakeholders of the business sphere
- Detailed analysis of the factors influencing the growth of the Global Medical Cannabis Market
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Medical Cannabis Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Medical Cannabis Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Growing adoption of medical marijuana for treatment of chronic diseases
220.127.116.11. Growing legalization of medical marijuana in various countries
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. Lower market access of marijuana due to absence of legalization programs
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Medical Cannabis Market By Product Type Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Million)
5.1. Product Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
Get a broad analysis of the COVID19 impact on the Medical Cannabis market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/medical-cannabis-market
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us to know more about the report and its customization. Our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your requirements.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Alopecia Market By Type, By Application, By End-Users, By Distribution Channel, Forecasts to 2027
Medical Cannabis Market By Product Type (Oil, Buds, Tinctures), By Application (Chronic Pain, Mental Disorders, Anorexia, Seizures, Muscle Spasm, Cancer, Others), By Route of Administration, By Distribution Channel, and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Computational Biology Market By Service-Type (In-House, Contract), By Application (Cellular & Biology Simulation, Drug discovery and disease modeling, Pre-clinical drug development), By End-Use (Academics, Industry, Commercial), and By Region, and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Quantum Dots Market By Material (Cadmium-Based, Cadmium-Free), By Product (Displays, Lasers, Solar Cells, Medical Devices, Photodetectors, Others), By End User (Consumer, Commercial, Healthcare, Defense, Telecommunications) and By Regions Forecasts to 2027
Industrial Control Systems Security Market By Security Type (Network, Application, Database, Endpoint), By Service (Incident Response Services, Support, and Maintenance, Managed Security Services, and Others), By Solution, By End-Use, By Region Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756