The Global Medical Aesthetics Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 21.0 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 12% in the given forecast period.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Allergan Plc., Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc., ZELTIQ Aesthetics, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Cutera Inc., Alma Lasers Ltd., Merz GmbH & Co. KGaA, Galderma S.A., Syneron Medical Ltd., Cynosure, Inc., Photomedex, Inc., Lumenis Ltd. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
You Can Find Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/medical-aesthetics-market
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Global Medical Aesthetics Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
A few materials and devices are utilized as a part of the delivery of aesthetic treatments. Organizations that create or disperse restorative stylish devices are endeavoring to bring the full scope of utilization under their domain. All therapies are performed as outpatient procedures at the physician’s office. Some bosom expansion surgeries can be performed in healing facilities like hospitals or may require overnight stays; alternate techniques regularly take close to 2 hours to perform and require local anesthetics. Another way of aesthetic remedy is superficial clinics. They are located worldwide and they work on franchise basis and their main focus is on laser hair removal. According to the local rules and regulations they also sometime offer minimally invasive therapies like light based tissue tightening or skin tightening, cellulite reduction, dermal fillers and botulinum toxin injections.
The Global Medical Aesthetics Market has been segmented as below:
The Global Medical Aesthetics Market is Segmented on the lines of Product Analysis, End User Analysis and Regional Analysis. By Product Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Injectables its covers Neurotoxin & Dermal fillers. Topicals its covers Creams, Gels & Others. Energy-based aesthetics its covers Laser, Light-based, Radiofrequency & Ultrasound. Breast implants its covers Silicone breast implants & Saline breast implants.
By End User Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Beauty clinics and centers sector, Spas and salons sector and Hospitals sector. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
The major driving factors of Global Medical Aesthetics Market are as follows:
- Advancement in laser technology
- Growing awareness among consumers
- Health benefits of medical aesthetics procedures
- Shift in the preference from surgical to non-surgical procedures
- Increase in aging population
- Impact analysis of drivers on market forecast
The restraining factors of Global Medical Aesthetics Market are as follows:
- Societal stigmas and hindrances
- High treatment cost and lack of reimbursements
- Cosmetic boom poses a challenge for aesthetic device market
- Impact analysis of restraints on market forecast
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Medical Aesthetics Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Medical Aesthetics Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/medical-aesthetics-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Insights
7 Medical Aesthetics Market, By Product
8 Medical Aesthetics Market, By End User
9 Global Medical Aesthetics Market, By Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
11.2 Allergan, PLC (A Division of Actavis PLC)
11.3 Solta Medical, Inc. (A Division of Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.)
11.4 Syneron Medical Ltd.
11.5 Photomedex, Inc.
11.6 Cynosure, Inc.
11.7 Lumenis Ltd.
11.8 Johnson & Johnson
11.9 Zeltiq Aesthetics, Inc.
11.10 Merz Aesthetics, Inc. (A Division of Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA)
11.11 Galderma S.A. (A Subsidiary of Nestlé S.A.)
11.12 Alma Lasers, Ltd. (Acquired By Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co., Ltd.)
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States