Anti-fungal agents are used in the treatment of fungal infections. According to global action fund for fungal infection, globally, over 300 billion people of all ages suffer from a serious fungal infection every year.
The market drivers include rising prevalence of fungal infections, rising awareness, rise of immunity deficient population such as geriatrics, rise in exposure to infectious agents due to environmental factors such as pollution especially by particulates and agriculture residues and climatic conditions such as humidity and temperature, occupational hazards such as Jock itch, crowding etc. Growth of fungal infection due to off label use of broad spectrum antibiotics is a prime factor for the growing market for anti-fungal agents.
Browse Sample of the Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2582
The market restraints include rising resistance to anti-fungal agents, use of air filters and air conditioning, excellent spectrum and efficacy of Azole class of anti-fungal agents, loss of patents and genericitization etc. Competition by generics is exceptionally strong and generics account for roughly 50% of total sales for anti-fungal agents. The market penetration is very easy as there has been loss of patents of block buster drugs. Over the counter drugs are an important reasons for the growth of anti-fungal agents market. The Middle East and Africa anti-fungal agents market is led by Azoles followed by Echinocandins. The Azole class is represented in the market by agents such as Noxafil, Vfend, and Diflucan.
Among the infections Dermatophytosis holds the majority share followed by candidiasis. The market leaders with considerable sales include fluconazole, terbinafine, voriconazole, itraconazole, and caspofungin.
Taking all factors into consideration, we expect the Middle East and Africa anti-fungal agents market to reach around $2.85 billion by 2022 from $2.32 billion in 2015, by the end of the forecast period at a CAGR of ~3.5%.
- To provide detail analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Middle East and Africa anti-fungal drugs market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments for Middle East and Africa anti-fungal agents market
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by product type, by construction material, by end users and other sub segments.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments globally.
- Anti-fungal agents Manufacturers
- Anti-fungal agents Suppliers
- Private Research Laboratories
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Government Research Laboratories
- Contract Manufacturing Organizations
Key Players for Middle East and Africa Anti-fungal agents Market:
Some of the key players in this market are: Novartis AG, Pfizer, Inc., Sanofi-Aventis, Merck & Co., Inc., Enzon Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Bayer AG, Astellas Pharma, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Abbott, Sigma-Aldrich and others.
Middle East and Africa anti-fungal agents market has been segmented on the basis of therapeutic indication which comprises into aspergillosis, dermatophytosis, candidiasis and others. On the basis of drug class; market is segmented into azoles, pyrimidines, echinocandins, polyenes, allylamines, and others. On the basis of route of administration; market is segmented into oral, local and others.
Regional Analysis of Middle East and Africa Anti-fungal agents Market:
UAE is the largest market for anti-fungal agents in entire Middle East and Africa anti-fungal agents Market closely followed by Egypt. The rest of Africa market is however the fastest growing with a huge unmet medical needs and peculiar climatic conditions that support growth of fungal infections.
The report for Middle East and Africa Anti-fungal agents Market of Market Research Future comprises extensive primary research along with the detail analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides detail information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different markets segments and regions.