Vancouver, B.C., September 14, 2020 – The global mammography system market is expected to reach USD 4,255.3 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The market for mammography system is experiencing high demand attributed to the rising occurrence of breast cancer and the usage of mammogram in identifying masses/lesions and other abnormalities in the breasts. Breast cancer is the most commonly occurring cancer type in women with more than 2 million new breast cancer cases in 2018. The global breast cancer survival rates vary greatly, ranging from around 80% in North America, Japan, and Sweden to nearby 60% in middle-income nations and lower than 40% in low-income nations. Hence, the implementation of breast imaging to screen and detect malignant cells in the human breast is driving the demand for the mammography system market.
Get a free exclusive sample of Mammography System market report: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/97
Growing technological advancements and increased investments in the diagnosis of breast imaging are causative of the rapid growth of the mammography system market. Hologic’s Intelligent 2-D imaging technology and Clarity HD high-resolution 3-D imaging received premarket approval (PMA) from the U.S. FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and are obtainable on the 3Dimensions breast tomosynthesis system. With these advancements, the breast imaging system offers higher resolution 3-D breast images for radiologists, improved workflow for technologists, and a better mammography experience with low-dose alternatives for patients.
The latest market intelligence report, titled ‘Global Mammography System Market’, is intended to provide the target audience with the necessary information about the global Mammography System industry.
Key Highlights of the Mammography System Market Report:
- By product type, digital mammography system (full-field digital mammography (FFDM) system), in terms of revenue, contributed to the largest market share in 2019. It offers the advantage of magnification and adjustment of the images to pinpoint and precisely inspect the abnormalities. Further, the images can be transferred electronically to other physicians, radiologists, and breast surgeons, for analysis.
- By usage, diagnosis is likely to grow at a faster rate in the forecast period. Diagnostic mammography finds use in the evaluation of a patient with a breast lump. Besides, diagnostic mammography may be performed post abnormal screening mammograms to assess the target area.
- By end-users, diagnostics centers are projected to grow at the fastest rate of 10.0% in the forecast period. Diagnostic centers are fitted out with the requisite mammography system and specialist staff, as well as healthcare personnel, for assisting in the process of detecting diseases in women displaying specific symptoms.
- Key participants include Hologic, Siemens Healthineers, Metaltronica, Philips Healthcare, Fujifilm, Mindray Medical International Limited, Planmed Oy, GE Healthcare, and IMS Sri, among others.
The report contains unbiased industry expert opinions on the current market scenario, past market performance, production & consumption rates, demand & supply ratio, and revenue generation forecasts over the estimated period. Furthermore, several analytical tools like investment assessment, SWOT analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis have been implemented by our analysts’ team to evaluate the production and distribution capacities of the Mammography System market players.
Do You Have Any Query Or Specific Requirement? Ask to Our Industry Expert: https://www.emergenresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/97
The research study presents an industry-wide summary of the Mammography System market, including drivers, constraints, technological advancements, product developments, limitations, growth strategies, growth prospects, etc. among others. The Mammography System7 report analyzes the market based on different categories, such as product types, end-user applications, and leading geographical regions.
The Mammography System market report provides an in-depth analysis of the key competitors operating in the industry. The report offers insights into their product portfolio, business overview, financial standing, market position, revenue generation, market share and market size, and production and manufacturing capacity along with pricing analysis.
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Analog Systems
- Digital Systems
- Breast Tomosynthesis
Usage Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
End Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
- Research Institutes
To get a discount on the Global Mammography System Market report, visit: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/97
The Mammography System industry report mainly focuses on the key market regions where the market is spread, including North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on the key segments of the market, such as product types, application spectrum, technology, end-user industries, among others.
North America contributed to the largest mammography system market share in 2019 and is expected to grow at a rate of 8.8% in the forecast period. The market dominance is owing to the higher acceptance of advanced technologies, well-established healthcare facilities, the surging incidence of breast cancer, and the enactment of numerous initiatives for raising awareness about breast cancer in the region.
Major Geographies Analyzed in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What is the growth rate of the Mammography System market? What is the anticipated market valuation of the Mammography System industry by 2027?
- What are the key growth driving and restraining factors of the Mammography System market?
- Who are the prominent players operating in the market? What are the key strategies adopted by these companies?
- What are the key opportunities and growth prospects of the Mammography System industry over the forecast period?
- Which region is expected to show significant growth in the coming years?
Pulse Oximeter Market Analysis By Product (Hand-held, Fingertip, Tabletop, Wrist-worn, Others), By Sensor Type (Reusable, Disposable) By End Use (Hospitals, Healthcare & Diagnostic Centers, Home Care), By Region, Forecasts To 2027
Interventional Cardiology Market By Product (Catheters, Angioplasty Balloons, Plaque Modification Devices, Angioplasty Stents), By End Users (Cardiac Catheterization labs, Hospitals, Ambulatory surgical centers), Forecasts to 2027
Digital Scent Technologies Market By Product Type (Mobile Phone & Computer, Virtual Reality, Medical Diagnostic), By Application (Marketing, Entertainment, Education, Healthcare, Communication), By Component (Hardware, E-Nose, Scent Synthesizer, Software) and Regions Forecasts to 2027
Single Cell Sequencing Market By Product, By Workforce, By Technology, By Diseases Type (Oncology, Immunology, Prenatal Diagnosis, Neurobiology, Microbiology), By Application (Circulating Cells, Cell Differentiation/Reprogramming, Subpopulation Characterization, Genomic Variation), By End-Use, Forecasts to 2027
Automotive LiDAR Market By Image Type (2D Image Type, 3D Image Type) By Technology (Solid-State LiDAR, Mechanical/Scanning LiDAR), By Vehicle Type (ICE, HEV, PHEV), By Application, By Location, and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Nanofilms Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/nanofilms-market
Synthetic Blood Substitutes Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/synthetic-blood-substitutes-market
Polylactic Acid Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/polylactic-acid-market
3D Printing Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/3d-printing-market
CRISPR Technology Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/crispr-technology-market
Molecular Diagnostics Point of Care Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/molecular-diagnostics-point-of-care-market
Patient Engagement Solutions Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/patient-engagement-solutions-market
Regenerative Medicine Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/regenerative-medicine-market
Next-Generation Sequencing Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/next-generation-sequencing-market3D Printing Materials Market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756