Increasing demand for screening mammography in breast cancer screening coupled with high investments in the R&D of mammography systems are fueling the market growth.
Market Size – USD 1.46 Billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 8.9%, Market Trends – Increase in demand for mammography systems in the hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers globally.
The Global Mammography Market is forecast to reach USD 3.17 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Mammography is a specialized non-invasive medical imaging system that uses a low-energy based X-ray or ionizing radiation system to examine and see inside the human breasts. The produced images through the mammogram are analyzed for any abnormal findings inside the breasts. The global mammography market is growing at a substantial pace as the number of breast cancer patients and women with breast cancer risks & breast disorders are drastically being propelled. Breast cancer in the United States is the second most prominent cause of cancer death amongst women. The screening mammogram has been extensively popular in North American countries for early-stage detection of breast cancers.
Ask for Sample Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2617
Asia Pacific, with its elevated advancements in the healthcare industry and escalating volumes of breast cancer patients in China and India, is likely to achieve a significant market share by 2027. China and India are some of the fastest-growing markets, while the United States, Japan, and Germany hold some of the most prominent players in the market.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Online retailing supply of the radiological systems has been trendy in emerging nations like China and India mainly. Online retailers can offer reduced prices compared to the medical stores and offline vendors due to the non-involvement of the distributor chains in the business process. This sub-segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.5% during the forecast period.
- Computer-aided detection (CAD) in digital mammography has been successful in the advanced screening of abnormal tissues, masses, or calcification that might grow to cancerous cells. CAD systems help the radiologists notice those areas of abnormalities clearly.
- Breast tomosynthesis is an advanced three-dimensional imaging mammography system that incorporates multiple images of the breast from various angles & positions and further synthesize them by the computer software into a three-dimensional image set to help obtain the best possible view of the tissue inside the breasts. Compared to the conventional 2D film based analog mammography or the 2D digital mammography, this mammogram offers 3D viewing system in a series of layers. Breast tomosynthesis is projected to grow the fastest with a CAGR of 12.0% throughout the forecast period 2019 to 2027.
- Ambulatory surgery centers are modern kind of healthcare facility centers, which are focused on providing immediate surgical care and releasing the patients right after the surgery. The ambulatory surgery centers have a more convenient outpatient procedure alternative to the hospital-based inpatient systems, maintaining a strong track record of quality care. Ambulatory surgery centers, incorporating all the required and modern mammography systems, are expected to grow the fastest at a rate of 10.3% throughout the forecast period.
- In July 2019, FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc., launched its tomosynthesis Biopsy option for the ASPIRE Cristalle mammography system.
- Key participants include Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Carestream Health, Konica Minolta, Inc., Siemens AG, General Electric Company, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Canon Medical Systems Corporation, Analogic Corporation, Hologic, Inc., and BEMEMS Co., Ltd., among others.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2617
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global mammography market on the basis of type, sales channel, applications, technology, end-users, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Screening Mammography
- Diagnostic Mammography
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Online Retailing
- Medical Stores & Brand Outlet
Applications Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Breast Imaging
- Stereotactic Biopsy
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Analog Mammography
- Digital Mammography
- Breast Tomosynthesis
End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Diagnostic & Cancer Specialty Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Key Points Covered in the Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of opportunities and risks in the Mammography market
- Recent mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, and technological innovations in the Mammography market
- Conclusive assessment of the growth rate and dynamics in the Mammography market
- In-depth study of key market drivers, restraints, macro- and micro-economic factors, threats, opportunities, and limitations
- Analysis of current and emerging market trends in the Mammography market
- Revenue growth estimations for the period of 2021-2028
- Analysis of top companies and new players operating in the market to offer competitive edge to the readers
- Comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends and insights into key segments and sub-segments
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/mammography-market
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Mammography Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Mammography Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
126.96.36.199. Extensive rise in the number of breast cancers & breast disorders
188.8.131.52. Technological advancements in mammography systems
184.108.40.206. Rising women geriatric breast disorders worldwide
220.127.116.11. Impressive improvements in the healthcare sectors in the emerging nations of Asia Pacific
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. High cost in deployment and risks of the X-ray radiation
22.214.171.124. Inaccuracy in the produced test result of the mammograms
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
Chapter 5. Mammography Market By Type Insights & Trends
5.1. Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.2. Screening Mammography
5.2.1. Market estimates and forecast, 2016 – 2027 (USD Billion)
5.2.2. Market estimates and forecast, By Region, 2016 – 2027 (USD Billion)
5.3. Diagnostic Mammography
5.3.1. Market estimates and forecast, 2016 – 2027 (USD Billion)
5.3.2. Market estimates and forecast, By Region, 2016 – 2027 (USD Billion)
Chapter 6. Mammography Market By Sales Channel Insights & Trends
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available based on the client’s requirements. For more details, kindly connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is suited to meet your requirements.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Connect with us: Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
Explore our related report from different Publications: