Increasing demand for refractory lining in furnaces and boilers is a major driving factor. Furnaces and boilers account the largest share for magnesium oxide nanopowder market. Growing demand in paints & coating industry is one of the driving factors.
Global magnesium oxide nanopowder market is anticipated to exceed more than USD 5 billion by 2024. The revenue of this market is projected to increase at CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period. Europe is a dominant market owing to high demand of magnesium oxide nanopowder in aerospace industry.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include American Elements, US Research Nanomaterials Inc., Stream Chemical Inc., Eprui Nanoparticles & Microspheres Co. Ltd, Sigma Aldrich Corporation, Inframat Corporation, Reinste Nano Ventures Pvt. Ltd., NaBond Technologies Co. Limited, Nanostructured & Amorphous Materials Inc. and SkySpring Nanomaterials Inc.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of coatings with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The global magnesium oxide nanopowder market according to its end-users is segmented as furnaces and boilers, paints and coatings, electronics, electrical, construction and others (including textile, etc.). The market segments in terms of geographical regions include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (ROW).
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for magnesium oxide nanopowder and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for magnesium oxide nanopowder market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Reasons to buy this Report:
1) Obtains the most up to date information available on all active and planned magnesium oxide nanopowder industry globally.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of magnesium oxide nanopowder industry and unit capacity data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Magnesium oxide nano powder is the final product of processed magnesium ore. It is widely used in flame resistant paints and coatings. It is mainly known for its use as refractory lining inside the boilers and furnace. Owing to its outstanding insulating properties it is extensively used in electrical and electronic devices.
The Magnesium Oxide Nanopowder Market has been segmented as below:
The Magnesium Oxide Nanopowder Market is segmented on the Basis of End-Users Type and Regional Analysis. By End-Users Type this market is segmented on the basis of Furnaces and boilers, Paints and coatings, Electronics, Electrical, Construction and Others (Including textile and etc.).By Regional Analysis North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/magnesium-oxide-nanopowder-market
Table of Contents
2 Executive Summary
3 Magnesium Oxide Nanopowder Market – Industry Analysis
4 Raw Material and Price Trend Analysis
5 Magnesium Oxide Nanopowder Market – End-user Analysis
6 Magnesium Oxide Nanopowder Market – Regional Analysis
7 Company Profiles
7.1 American Elements
7.2 Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC
7.3 Nanostructured & Amorphous Materials, Inc. (NanoAmor)
7.4 Strem Chemicals, Inc.
7.5 US Research Nanomaterials, Inc.
7.6 NaBond Technologies Co., Ltd.
7.7 EPRUI Nanoparticles & Microspheres Co. Ltd.
7.8 Reinste Nano Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
7.9 Inframat Corporation
7.10 SkySpring Nanomaterials, Inc.
Other Chemical and Materials Related Research Report:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States