The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Stryker Corporation, CareFusion Corporation, Osseon LLC., Alphatec Spine, Inc., TAEYEON MEDICAL Co., Ltd., G-21 s.r.l., BMK Global Medical Company, Medtronic, Inc., Globus Medical, Inc., SOMATEX, DepuySynthes, Zimmer Holdings Incorporated, Parallax Medical, DFine, Inc., Cook Medical, Inc. andothers. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Kyphoplasty Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 1 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 12.35% in the given forecast period.
You can browse full report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/kyphoplasty-market-report
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Kyphoplasty Market
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Kyphoplasty Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Vertebral fracture is one amongst the key medical conditions in economies within the West. Pain and deformity which impact the standard of life, area unit major issues that entail this sort of fracture. Medical care is that the cornerstone of bone body fracture management, excluding neurologic impairment, as well as bed rest, rehabilitation, orthoses, and analgesics. Effectiveness of such treatment modalities is discovered during a majority of patients. Kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty area unit 2 transcutaneous minimally invasive ways for bone augmentation, developed to manage symptomatic fractures while not neurologic impairment, for application of cement into bone body. Kyphoplasty was introduced to assist align the spine and manage kyphotic deformity. It includes inserting associate expansive balloon device (bone tamp) percutaneously into bone body. The inflation of bone with liquid permits correction of spinal curvature and restoration of bone height. The cavity made when inflation is filled by associate injection of polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA).
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Global Kyphoplasty Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Global Kyphoplasty Market has been segmented as below:
The Global Kyphoplasty Market is Segmented on the lines of End User Analysis, Product Type Analysis, Application Analysis and Regional Analysis. By End User Analysis this market is segmented on the basis ofHospitals sector, Dental clinics and laboratories sector, Dental research institutes sector and Others sectors. By Product Type Analysis this market is segmented on the basis ofBalloon, Needle and X-ray Device.
By Application Analysis this market is segmented on the basis ofRestoring lost vertebral body and Correction of the local kyphosis. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis ofNorth America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
Request Sample Report from here:https://www.marketresearchengine.com/kyphoplasty-market-report
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Kyphoplasty Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Kyphoplasty Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Kyphoplasty Market are as follows:
- Increase in ageing population
- Advanced methods in fracture stabilization
- Minimally invasive surgical procedures
- Growing osteoporosis cases
The restraining factors of Global Kyphoplasty Market are as follows:
- Cement leakage and corresponding damage to surrounding spinal canal and nerves
- Traditional techniques are having limitations
- Cheap cloned products are a threat in developing economies
Other Related Market News :
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States