The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Texas Instruments Inc. (U.S.), Intel Corporation (U.S.), NXP Semiconductors N.V. (Netherlands), TOMTOM N.V. (Netherland), IBM Corporation (U.S.), Cisco Systems Inc. (U.S.), Microsoft Corp.(U.S.), Thales SA (France), AT&T Inc. (U.S.), Vodafone Group (U.K.), Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany), Google Inc. (U.S.), Apple Inc. (U.S.), General Motors (U.S.), Audi AG (Germany), Ford Motor Company (U.S.). General Motors (U.S.). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The IOT in Automotive Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 132.50 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 27% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on IOT in Automotive market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
As the limits of automobile business is shrinking and as new competitors enter the market, the traditional business members are figuring out how to flourish notwithstanding innovative interruption. Electronics, media communications and insurance agencies and developing new companies are joining the race to discover better approaches to draw in and energize buyers to raise their encounters with automotive. The IOT in automotive industry is a wide range of companies and firms involved in the development, design, marketing, manufacturing, and selling of vehicles, Embedded cars use a integrated antenna and chipset, while tethered connections use hardware to allow drivers to connect to their cars via their smart phones. The automotive industry expert estimate that in future every car will be connected in some or the other way.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/iot-in-automotive
The IOT in Automotive Market has been segmented as below:
The IOT in Automotive is segmented on the basis of its Application Type, Connectivity Form Factor and Communication Type, Offering Type, Regional Analysis.
By Application Type this market is segmented on the basis of Infotainment, Navigation and Telematic. By Connectivity Type this market is segmented on the basis of Embedded, Tethered and Integrated.
By Communication Type in this market is segmented on the basis of Vehicle Communication, Vehicle to Vehicle Communication, Vehicle to Infrastructure Communication. By offerings Type in this market is segmented on the basis of Hardware, Software and Services. By Geographic Type this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of World.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for IOT in Automotive and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for IOT in Automotive.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/iot-in-automotive
The major driving factors of IOT in Automotive are as follows:
- Advantages presenting by real-time traffic and incident alerts
- Enhance in telematics mandates by several governments
- Increasing demand for assisted & automated driving
- Consumers’ expandingdemand for Smartphone features in cars
The restraining factors of IOT in Automotive are as follows:
- Absence of Cellular Connectivity Coverage
- Increasing cost of automotive vehicle
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all IOT in Automotive.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of IOT in Automotive data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States