HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 47 pages on title ‘Health Care Equipment and Supplies in the United States of America (USA) – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/3336889-health-care-equipment-and-supplies-in-the-united-states-of-america
Health Care Equipment and Supplies in the United States of America (USA) – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
Health Care Equipment & Supplies in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The health care equipment & supplies market analyzes manufacturers of health care equipment, medical devices and supplies. The market profile covers disposable equipment and supplies such as syringes, catheters, electrodes, sutures, bandages, implantable prostheses, orthotics and prosthetics; otologic & technical aids such as hearing aids and wheelchairs; ophthalmic equipment such as eye glasses, contact lenses and ophthalmoscopes; in vitro diagnostics such as devices for clinical chemistry, microbiology, immunology and genetic tests; and other equipment such as imaging equipment and films and equipment for radiotherapy, dialysis, endoscopy, anesthetics, etc.
– The US health care equipment & supplies market had total revenues of $173,621.5m in 2020, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.7% between 2016 and 2020.
– The disposable equipment & supplies segment was the market’s most successful in 2020, with total revenues of $66,253.9m, equivalent to 38.2% of the market’s overall value.
– Recently in the US, there has been a rise in demand for minimally invasive surgeries, which has aided the growth of the market for medical device suppliers.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the health care equipment & supplies market in the United States
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the health care equipment & supplies market in the United States
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key health care equipment & supplies market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States health care equipment & supplies market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the United States health care equipment & supplies market by value in 2020?
– What will be the size of the United States health care equipment & supplies market in 2025?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States health care equipment & supplies market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the United States’s health care equipment & supplies market?
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Johnson & Johnson
Boston Scientific Corporation
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=3336889
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
7 Competitive Landscape
8 Company Profiles
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
Check it Out Complete Details os Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/3336889-health-care-equipment-and-supplies-in-the-united-states-of-america
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218