An exoskeleton is that the external skeleton that supports and protects an animal’s body, in contrast to the interior skeleton (endoskeleton) of, for instance, a human. In usage, a number of the larger varieties of exoskeletons are called “shells”.
The Exoskeleton Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 2.5 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 24% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/exoskeleton-market
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Myomo (NYSEAMERICAN: MYO), Ekso Bionics (NASDAQ :EKSO), Rex Bionics Plc, Cyberdyne, Inc., ReWalk Robotics Ltd. (NASDAQ: RWLK), Lockheed Martin Corporation, Suit X (U.S. Bionics Inc.), RB3D, and Hocoma. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Exoskeleton Market is segmented on the lines of its end-user, technology, Stationary Technology and regional. Based on end-user it covers HealthCare, Military and Industrial. Basis of Stationary Technology is segmented into active and passive. Based on technology it covers Mobile Exoskeleton and Stationary Exoskeleton. The Exoskeleton Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The Exoskeleton Market has been segmented as below:
The Exoskeleton Market is segmented on the Basis of End-User Type, Stationary Technology Type, Technology Type and Regional Analysis. By End-User Type this market is segmented on the basis of Industrial, Healthcare and Military. By Stationary Technology Type this market is segmented on the basis of Active and Passive. By Technology Type this market is segmented on the basis of Stationary Exoskeleton and Mobile Exoskeleton. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Exoskeleton Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The major driving factors of Exoskeleton Market are as follows:
- Growing Demand from attention Sector for Robotic Rehabilitation
- Advancement in Robotic Technologies
- Huge Investment for the event of the skeletal system Technology
The major restraining factors of Exoskeleton Market are as follows:
- Demanding Government laws concerning Medical Applications
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Exoskeleton Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Exoskeleton Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/exoskeleton-market
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Summary with Insights
- Market Overview
4.4 Industry Trends
4.5 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Exoskeleton Market Analysis, By End-User
- Exoskeleton Market Analysis, By Stationary Technology
- Exoskeleton Market Analysis, By Technology
- Exoskeleton Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
10.3 Fourier Intelligence
10.5 Honda Motor
10.6 Parker Hannifin Hyundai Motor
10.7 Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
10.8 Rex Bionics
10.9 Daiya Industry Co.
10.10 Gobio Robot
10.13 P&S Mechanics
10.14 Gogoa Mobility Solutions
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States