The environmental health & safety (EHS) market is expected to exceed more than US$ 8300 Million by 2024; Growing at a CAGR of more than 12% in the given forecast period.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include IHS Inc., 3E Company, International Finance Corporation, Enablon North America Corporation, SAP SE, UL LLC, and Medgate Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
You Can Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/environmental-health-and-safety-ehs-market
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Environmental health and safety Market for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Environmental health and safety markettools are mainly utilized by companies to adhere with the environmental rules and standards involved with business and environmental health and safety. The execution of environmental health and safety tools has been witnessing a major growth owing to increase in business investment across EHS software platforms. Furthermore, multiple statutory and legal requirements to maintain environmental health and safety standards have surged the deployment of environmental health and safety tools across main business verticals which includes energy and mining, construction and chemicals and petrochemicals.
The environmental health & safety market is segmented on the lines of its components, end user and regional. Based on components segmentation it covers services and software. The services components are further segmented into certification, auditing, implementation, training, analytics, project management and consulting. Under software segmentation it covers energy and carbon management, environment, compliance, cost management, data analytics and quality and risk assessment. The environmental health & safety market is segmented on the lines of end user like healthcare, retail, government and public sector, manufacturing, transportation, agriculture, construction, energy and mining, chemical and petrochemical and others. The environmental health & safety marketis geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for environmental health & safety and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for environmental health & safety.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Environmental Health & Safety Market has been segmented as below:
The Global Environmental Health & Safety Market this market is segmented on the basis of Components Analysis, End-user Analysis and Regional Analysis.
By Components Analysis is segmented on the basis of By Services and By Software.By Services this market is segmented on the basis of Certification, Auditing, Implementation, Training, Analytics, Project Management and Consulting.By Software is segmented on the basis of Energy and carbon management, Environment Compliance, Cost management, Data analytics and Quality and risk assessment.By End-user Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Healthcare, Retail, Government and public sector, Manufacturing, Transportation, Agriculture, Construction, Energy and mining, Chemical and petrochemical and Others.
By Regional Analysis this market this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all environmental health & safety market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of environmental health & safety data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Request Sample Report from here:https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/environmental-health-and-safety-ehs-market
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Global Environmental Health & Safety Market Analysis, 2014 – 2024 (US$ Mn)
- North America Environmental Health & Safety Market Analysis, 2014 – 2024 (US$ Mn)
4.2. North America Environmental Health & Safety Market Analysis, By Components, 2014 – 2024 (US$ Mn)
184.108.40.206. Quality & Risk Assessment
220.127.116.11. Data Analytics
18.104.22.168. Cost Management
22.214.171.124. Environmental Compliance
126.96.36.199. Energy & Carbon Management
188.8.131.52. Project Management
4.3. North America Environmental Health & Safety Market Analysis, By End-use Industry, 2014 – 2024 (US$ Mn)
4.3.2. Chemical & Petrochemical
4.3.3. Energy & Mining
4.3.8. Government & Public Sector
4.3.11. Others (Telecom & IT, Education, Marine and Aerospace & defense)
4.4. North America Environmental Health & Safety Market Analysis, By Country, 2014 – 2024 (US$ Mn)
4.4.3. Rest of North America
- Europe Environmental Health & Safety Market Analysis, 2014 – 2024 (US$ Mn)
- Asia Pacific Environmental Health & Safety Market Analysis, 2014 – 2024 (US$ Mn)
- Middle-East & Africa (MEA) Environmental Health & Safety Market Analysis, 2014 – 2024 (US$ Mn)
- Latin America Environmental Health & Safety Market Analysis, 2014 – 2024 (US$ Mn)
- Company Profiles
9.1. IHS Inc.
9.1.1. Company Details (HQ, Foundation Year, Employee Strength)
9.1.2. Market Presence, By Segment and Geography
9.1.3. Key Developments
9.1.4. Strategy and Historical Roadmap
9.1.5. Revenue and Operating Profits
Other Related Market News:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States