The Global E-Prescribing Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 2.0 billion by 2024 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 25% in the given forecast period.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Henry Schein, Inc., Cerner Corporation, athenahealth, Inc., DrFirst, eClinicalWorks, Health Fusion, Inc., and Practice Fusion, Inc. are a few to mention. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
You Can Browse Full Report:https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/e-prescribing-market-report
The E-prescribing market is segmented on the lines of its product, component, delivery mode, usage mode, end user and regional. Based on product segmentation it covers integrated system and stand-alone system. Under component segmentation it covers software, hardware and services. Delivery mode is classified into web-based, cloud-based and licensed or on-premise mode. Based on usage mode it covers hand-held devices and PC-based. Under end user segmentation it covers hospitals and office-based physicians.
The E-prescribing market is segmented on the lines of its product, component, delivery mode, usage mode, end user and regional. Based on product segmentation it covers integrated system and stand-alone system. Under component segmentation it covers software, hardware and services. Delivery mode is classified into web-based, cloud-based and licensed or on-premise mode. Based on usage mode it covers hand-held devices and PC-based. Under end user segmentation it covers hospitals and office-based physicians. The E-prescribing market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global E-Prescribing Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The major driving factors of Global E-Prescribing Market are as follows:
- Increasing need for improved healthcare quality.
• Minimize medication errors.
• A large number of hospitals, healthcare and medical in developing economies are rising implementing electronic health record systems (EHRs).
The restraining factors of Global E-Prescribing Market are as follows:
- High initial costs and risks associated to security and privacy of patients data.
• Insufficient IT skill and low availability of high speed broadband facilities.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global E-Prescribing Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global E-Prescribing Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Global E-Prescribing Market has been segmented as below:
The Global E-Prescribing Market this market is segmented on the basis of Product Analysis, Component Analysis, Delivery mode Analysis, Usage Mode Analysis, End User Analysis, Regional Analysis.
By Product Analysis is segmented on the basis of Integrated system and Stand-alone system. By Component Analysis is segmented on the basis of Software, Hardware and Services. By Delivery mode Analysis is segmented on the basis of Web-based, Cloud-based and Licensed or on-premise. By Usage Mode Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Hand-held devices and PC-based. By End User Analysis is segmented on the basis of Hospitals and Office-based physicians.
By Regional Analysis this market this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global E-Prescribing Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global E-Prescribing Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/e-prescribing-market-report
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 E-Prescribing Market : Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Insights
7 Global E-Prescribing Market, By Product
8 Global E-Prescribing Market, By Delivery Mode
8.2 Web & Cloud-Based Solutions
8.3 On-Premise Solutions
9 Global E-Prescribing Market, By End User
9.3 Office-Based Physicians
10 Global E-Prescribing Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles (Page No. – 139)
12.1 Epic Systems Corporation
12.2 Cerner Corporation
12.3 Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
12.4 Athenahealth, Inc.
12.5 Quality Systems, Inc.
12.6 Medical Information Technology, Inc.
12.7 Relayhealth Corporation
12.8 Surescripts-Rxhub, LLC.
12.9 Computer Programs and Systems, Inc.
12.10 Henry Schein, Inc.
12.11 Drfirst, Inc.
12.12 Change Healthcare Holdings, Inc.
12.13 Practice Fusion, Inc.
12.14 Greenway Health LLC
12.15 GE Healthcare
Other Related Market News:
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States