District heating is the process of distributing heats which is located centrally and produces heat. It is distributed in commercial and residential heating requirements include water heating and space heating. District cooling is reverse of district heating system which works same principles as district heating. It supply cooled water to residential and commercial buildings. District heating and cooling system offers variety of services such as hot water, cold water, space heating and space cooling. It contains various component includes pipes, pumps, valves, evaporators, heat exchangers, heaters and chillers. These systems are less polluting and very efficient than other system such as electrical heater, air conditioners, electrical heater and individual traditional oil heater.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of coatings with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Browse Full Report here: http://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/global-district-heating-and-cooling-market
The district heating and cooling market is expected to exceed more than USD 229 Billion by 2024.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include ADC Energy Systems LLC, Emirates Central Cooling Systems Corporation (EMPOWER), Emirates District Cooling LLC (Emicool), Emirates National Central Cooling Company PJSC (Tabreed), KELAG Wärme GmbH, Keppel DHCS Pte. Ltd., Logstor A/S, Ramboll Group A/S, Shinryo Corporation, and Tekla Corporation. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for district heating and cooling and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for district heating and cooling
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of district heating and cooling market are as follows:
- Good returns and cost savings on investment produced via economy level
- Flexibility of production choices for such methods considerably mitigates generation cost and fuel risk
- Advantageous incentive methods and regulatory outline accelerating acceptance of DHC system among geographies.
- The restraints factors of district heating and cooling market are as follows:
- High capital cost related with pipeline network, construction of plant and connection hinder brisk capacity additions.
- The district heating and cooling market is segmented on the lines of its technology and geography.
The District heating and Cooling Market has been segmented as below:
The District heating and Cooling Market is segmented on the Basis of Technology Analysis and Regional Analysis.
By Technology Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of District Heating and District Cooling. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
Request sample Report from here: http://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/global-district-heating-and-cooling-market
Table of Contents
- Assumptions and Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
- Global District Heating and Cooling Market Analysis and Forecasts, By Technology
- Global District Heating and Cooling Market Analysis, By Region
- North America District Heating and Cooling Market Analysis
- Europe District heating and cooling Market Analysis
- Asia Pacific District Heating and Cooling Market Analysis
- Rest of World (RoW) District heating and cooling Market Analysis
- Company Profile
12.1 Competition Matrix
12.2 Key Global Players
12.2.1 ADC Energy
12.2.2 Emirates Central Cooling Systems Corporation (EMPOWER)
12.2.3 Emirates District Cooling LLC (Emicool)
12.2.4 Emirates National Central Cooling Company PJSC (Tabreed)
12.2.5 KELAG Wärme GmbH
12.2.6 Keppel DHCS Pte. Ltd.
12.2.7 Logstor A/S
12.2.8 Ramboll Group A/S
12.2.9 Tekla Corporation
12.2.10 Shinryo Corporation
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States