The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report Schlumberger, Weatherford, BHGE, Halliburton, National Oil well Varco, ABB, Emerson, Rockwell, Siemens, Honeywell, Kongsberg, IHS Markit, CGG, Digi International, Pason, Redline, EDG, Oleumtech, Petrolink and Katalyst. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Digital Oilfield Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 28.50 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 5% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/digital-oilfield-market
The Digital Oilfield Market is segmented on the lines of its process, application, solution and regional. Based on process is segmented into Reservoir Optimization, Drilling Optimization, Production Optimization and Others. Based on application is segmented into Onshore and Offshore. Based on solution is segmented into Hardware solution, Software & service solution and Data Storage solution. The Digital Oilfield Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Increasing adoption of digitization techniques in oil & gas fields for enhancing the production outputs and optimizing workflow method has enabled the companies to fulfil the production targets and eliminate non-productive time in oilfields. Europe and North America are expected to be the biggest markets for digital oilfield throughout the forecasted year. data security and cyber threats are key pain points for oil field operate that restrain the growth of the market throughout the forecast year.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Digital Oilfield Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Digital Oilfield Market has been segmented as below:
The Digital Oilfield Market is segmented on the Basis of Application analysis, Process analysis, Solutions analysis and Regional Analysis. By Application analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Onshore and Offshore.
By Process analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Reservoir Optimization, Drilling Optimization, Production Optimization and Others. By Solutions analysis this market is segmented on the basis of Hardware Solutions, Distributed Control System, Supervisory Control & Data Acquisitions, Smart Well, Safety System, Wireless Sensor, Programmable Logic Controller, Computer Equipment & Application, Others (process automation manager and human-machine interaction), Software & Service Solutions, IT Outsourcing, Software, IT servicing & Commissioning, Collaborative Product Management, Data Storage solutions, On-Premise and Hosted. By Regional Analysis this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Digital Oilfield Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Digital Oilfield Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Digital Oilfield Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Digital Oilfield Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
The major driving factors of Digital Oilfield Market are as follows:
- Increased Need from Oil & Gas Operators to Scale Up Production from Mature Wells
- Availability of Cloud Computing Services in Oil & Gas Increases the Adoption of Digital Oilfield Solutions
The major restraining factors of Digital Oilfield Market are as follows:
- Fluctuating Crude Oil Price
- Cyber threat can Hamper the Growth of the Digital Oilfield Market
The major opportunities factor of Digital Oilfield Market are as follows:
- Offshore/Ultra-Deep-Water Discoveries
The major challenges factor of Digital Oilfield Market are as follows:
- Interoperability of Multiple System Components from Different Solution Providers
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/digital-oilfield-market
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Report Summary
- Market Overview
- Industry Trends
- Premium Insights
- Digital Oilfield Market Analysis, By Process
- Digital Oilfield Market Analysis, By Application
- Digital Oilfield Market Analysis, By Solution
- Digital Oilfield Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
12.5 National Oil well Varco
12.12 IHS Markt
12.14 Digi International
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States