The Cloud Robotic market is expected to grow from USD 2.21 billion in 2018 to USD 9.41 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 13.4% during the forecast period. The driving factor for growth being the enhanced growth in use of smart phones and wireless technologies and the growing penetration of IOT.
Cloud robotics is a part of robotics that uses cloud technologies like cloud storage, cloud computing, e.t.c. It is used for the processing and sharing of information from other machines or humans. With the advancement of technology and involvement of IoT, cloud robotics has become an important part of the day to day life. It has made the human life easier by its easy use to implement tasks through the involvement of the network. The features of cloud computing allows the robot system to implement work faster by reducing the cost and help in building low cost, light weight and smarter robots. Many industries are using the cloud robotics in order to grow the business for a smarter and more advanced world.
Players will require increased investments to tackle these challenges and facilitate growth in the coming years. This report comprises drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges pertaining to the Cloud robotics market; and extensive value chain analysis, patent analysis, analysis of the current manufacturing capability and technology status, commercialization potential in different devices, along with market size forecasts till 2026.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1082
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Cloud Robotic market is expected to grow from USD 2.21 billion in 2018 to USD 9.41 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 13.4% during the forecast period.
- The driving factor for growth being the enhanced growth in use of smart phones and wireless technologies and the growing penetration of IOT.
- Based on deployment type, the market is segmented as on private cloud, public cloud and hybrid cloud. The cloud deployment uses less expensive algorithms to perform along with the features of being flexible, easy and quite affordable, which makes it the faster growing deployment type accepted by various industries than the on premise. The installation and maintenance cost is also affordable than the on premise
- Based on Application type, the market is segmented as industrial, military, consumer and commercial. The industrial and military sectors uses both aerial and land based robots. The robots are used to perform many repetitive and dangerous tasks. The adoption and usage of cloud robotics will increase rapidly in the future due the involvement of IoT and AI.
- The Industry types are Financial and Banking, IT, Healthcare, Retail, Education, Government, Telecom & logistics, Hospitality & life science. The cloud robotics is becoming popular along with the involvement of IoT and AI. It helps to make the functions of a simple robot more efficient by the use of cloud computing as an extra source for memory and processing. The cloud robotics in the field of healthcare and life sciences is expected to bring the highest growth of 4%. It is use for several purposes such as keeping the electronic medical records, monitoring health conditions of a patient, analytics services, clinical solutions, e.t,c. The robot can connect to the cloud to provide clinical assistance for patients. Moreover, it can also provide collaboration service by sharing the information between doctors and patients.
- Some of the Key players in the Cloud robotics market are Google (US), CloudMinds (US), IBM (US), Hit Robot Group (US), C2RO (Canada), Amazon Robotics (US), V3 Smart Technologies (Singapore), Microsoft (US), Huawei (China), Ortelio (UK),and Tend (US).
Cloud Robotics Market Segmentation:
- Deployment model (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Private cloud
- Public Cloud
- Hybrid cloud
- Type of Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Industry (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Banking & Financial services
- IT & Telecom
- Healthcare & life science
Regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific(India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America(Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1082
Table Of Contents:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2016 – 2026
Chapter 3. Cloud robotics market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
3.1. Cloud Robotics Market Segmentation Analysis
3.2. Cloud Robotics Market Value Chain Analysis, 2016-2026
3.3. Cloud Robotics Market Impact Analysis
3.3.1. Market driver analysis
188.8.131.52. Enhanced growth in the use of smart phones and wireless technologies
184.108.40.206. Growth in need for IoT and machine learning technologies
3.3.2. Market restraint analysis
220.127.116.11. Cost concerns in the beginning
18.104.22.168. Privacy of data and user security issues
3.3.3. Market opportunities
22.214.171.124. High growth of robotics in the automation industry
126.96.36.199. Rise in demand for Robotics-As-a-Service (RAAS)
3.3.4. Market Challenges
188.8.131.52. Insufficient security professionals
184.108.40.206. Time consuming commercialization of the robots
3.4. Industry analysis – Porter’s Analysis
3.5. Cloud Robotics Market Competitive scenario, 2018
Chapter 4. Cloud Robotics Market by Mode of Deployment (Insights & Trends)
4.1. Cloud Robotics market by Mode of Deployment, 2019 & 2026
4.2. Public Cloud
4.3. Private Cloud
4.4. Hybrid Cloud
Chapter 5. Cloud Robotics market By Type of Application (Insights & Trends)
5.1. Cloud Robotics Market by Type of Application, 2019 & 2026
5.2. Industrial robots
5.3. Military robots
5.4. Consumer robots
5.5. Commercial robot
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1082
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization of the report or further query about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to your requirements.