The cloud application security market is expected to reach USD 23.07 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Organizations require to implement security solutions to sustain consistency in the security procedures across the hybrid data center. Organizations demand integration of application server and in-memory data grid abilities together via cloud application. Customers can create intelligent, connected, and customer-centric supply chains in the organizations with the help of cloud applications. Cloud application security solutions submits data security with real-time monitoring.
The analytics and reporting cloud application security suite includes cloud usage analytics, log management, and anomaly detection. With the rise in adoption of cloud applications, the need for analytics and reporting solution is expected to gain pace in the market.
The market in the APAC region is expected to witness the highest CAGR of 15.9% during the forecast period. Increasing the digitalization of businesses, new cloud services, and the rise of fin-tech companies have put Asia Pacific on a notable growth. Protection of the largest population of smartphone users is going to be a fundamental driving factor in this region’s growth going ahead.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2206
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The cloud application security market is estimated to reach USD 23.07 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 14.7% during the forecast period.
- The support services accounts for the largest share of 45.1% of the market in 2018.
- The analytics and reporting solution is anticipated to grow at the highest rate of 15.7% during the forecast period.
- The IT & Telecommunications application segment is anticipated to grow at the highest rate of 15.0% during the forecast period.
- The Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) organization is anticipated to grow at a higher rate of 14.8% during the forecast period.
- North America region accounted for the largest share of 31.3% of the market in 2018. The increased production capacities of dominant companies in the region drives the growth. Technological progress in the manufacturing sector is among the crucial factors propelling the market demand.
- Various players are developing strategies to mark their presence in the industry.
- For example, Trend Micro launched Trend Micro Security 2015 in October 2014. The security solution is dedicated to Android, Windows, and iOS platforms to render security solutions for cyber threats, irrespective of the operating system of the device. The security solution would preserve personal information and data of users as well as sustain the privacy of users. The other top approaches in the cloud security industry include collaboration, followed by acquisitions and expansion.
- The Key players in the Cloud Application Security Market include Cisco Systems, Inc.; Sophos Ltd.; CipherCloud; HyTrust, Inc.; Proofpoint; Netskope Cloud Support; Twistlock Ltd.; Symantec Corporation; Fortinet, Inc.; and Microsoft Corporation.
Cloud Application Security Market Segmentation:
Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Analytics and Reporting
Cloud Application Discovery
Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Training and Education Services
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI)
IT & Telecommunications
Media & Entertainment
Healthcare & Life Sciences
Organization size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
Regional analysis covers:
North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific(India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America(Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2206
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Cloud Application Security Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Cloud Application Security Market Services Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
188.8.131.52. Rapidly increase in security breaches targeting business-critical cloud applications
184.108.40.206. Simple combination of cloud application security solutions With existing security infrastructure
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
220.127.116.11. Lack of technical knowledge
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
Chapter 5. Cloud Application Security Market By Solution Insights & Trends
5.1. Solution Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 &2026
5.2. Data Protection
5.2.1. Market estimates and forecast, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million)
5.2.2. Market estimates and forecast, By Region, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million)
5.3. Analytics and Reporting
5.3.1. Market estimates and forecast, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million)
5.3.2. Market estimates and forecast, By Region, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million)
5.4. Threat Protection
5.4.1. Market estimates and forecast, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million)
5.4.2. Market estimates and forecast, By Region, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million)
5.5. Cloud Application Discovery
5.5.1. Market estimates and forecast, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million)
5.5.2. Market estimates and forecast, By Region, 2016 – 2026 (USD Million)
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2206
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization of the report or further query about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to your requirements.