Market Size – USD 0.60 Billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 9.0%, Market Trends – Product launches and healthcare market growth
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Capsule Endoscopy market was valued at USD 0.60 Billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 1.30 Billion by year 2026, at a CAGR of 9.0 %. The study covers the capsule endoscopy procedure used for the medical examination of various chronic diseases. Endoscopic capsules are available for a variety of endoscopy processes ranging from gastrointestinal tract inspection, respiratory tract inspection, reproductive tract inspection, etc. Modern capsule endoscopy process is disrupting the market by enabled to have a 360-degree view of the medical inspection.
Rising prevalence of chronic diseases, gastrointestinal infections, peptic ulcers, bowel tumors, abdominal bleeding would result in the growth of the capsule endoscopy market globally. Significant focus of healthcare companies on development of modern technology in capsule endoscopy, availability of public as well private funds for research, and favorable regulatory scenario, are some of the key factors propelling market growth in the industry. However, cost associated in the procedure, availability of other medical examination procedures like ultrasound, global supply chain of the associated equipment, are the major hinderances that would affect the growth of the capsule endoscopy market during 2019-2026.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1674
The report initially offers market introduction, market overview, product scope, market opportunities, growth prospects, risks, limitations, and key drivers. The report also covers a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape with extensive profiling of the key competitors. It covers recent technological advancements, product developments, product launches, mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, and partnerships.
Key players in the market include
Olympus Corporation, RF System Lab, Given Imaging Ltd., Chongqing Jinshan Science & Technology Company, Fujifilm Corporation, Intromedic Co Ltd., CapsoVision Inc.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/capsule-endoscopy-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Capsule Endoscopy market is growing at a CAGR of 10.1 % in Asia Pacific followed by North America and Europe, with 9 % and 8.7 % CAGR, respectively. High disease prevalence across the globe is the key factor to accelerate the market growth during forecast period across all regions.
- Among the various components of this industry, capsule endoscopy takes up the majority market share, which is around 50 %, the rest is accounted by data recording devices and workstations.
- The global capsule endoscopy equipment market is dominated by established giants. New entrants have a good scope to come up with technical advancements in the existing products however, good sources of funding needed.
- Ageing population, beyond 65 years of age is expected to rise substantially from the previous decade, which lays down a lucrative opportunity for the market.
- Asia Pacific is expected to account for the 19.7% of the global capsule endoscopy Developing nations such China, and India are likely to witness high growth for the period.
- Penetration level of healthcare facilities into the untapped regions across the globe would hinder the growth of the capsule endoscopy market.
- Rising rate of various chronic diseases like cancer, is going to be one of the most important drivers of the market.
By Product Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Colonic capsule
- Bowel capsule
- Esophageal capsule
By Application Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Gastrointestinal tract
- Respiratory tract
- Female reproductive tract
- Urinary tract
By Component Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Wireless Capsule
- Image recorder
- Image workstation
By End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Research centers
Regional segmentation comprises of a current and forecast estimation of the market in the key geographical regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report also covers the scope of individual applications and types in each region. The report also covers details about production and consumption patterns, technological developments, revenue growth, market size, market share, key trends and demands influencing market growth in the region, and robust presence of key players in the region.
Regional analysis further covers a country-wise analysis to offer insights into key trends and demands in each major country that might affect the growth of the market in the region.
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Global Capsule Endoscopy Market Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the key players operating in the market along with their SWOT analysis, their business profiles, business overview, market share, global position, and market value
- Identification and analysis of significant trends and factors driving revenue growth of the market
- Analysis of the competitive landscape along with strategic mergers, expansions, agreements, partnerships, joint ventures, acquisitions, and product launches
- Assessment of each market segment along with their growth trends and market revenue contribution
- Study of the key regions to pinpoint growth potential and study opportunities, threats, limitations, and risks
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1674
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available according to the client’s needs. Please get in touch with us to know more about the customization feature and our team will ensure the report is tailored as per your requirements.