The Global Cancer Stem Cells Market size is estimated to reach USD 2.18 Billion from USD 917.5 Million in 2019, delivering a growth rate of 11% through 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The demand for cancer stem cell markers is exponentially growing on account of growing public awareness regarding the therapeutic strength of products, public-private investments in drug development, and the development of a regulatory framework for cancer stem cell therapeutics.
The treatment of cancer can damage the hematopoietic stem cells in the body. The hematopoietic stem cells are stem cells that turn into blood cells. Stem cell transplant helps with blood-forming stem cells in patients that have undergone a high dosage of radiation or chemotherapy and have damaged stem cells as a reaction. Embryonic stem cells are the main source of stem cells for therapeutic purposes due to high potency and their indefinite lifespan. The growing prevalence of the deadly disease will supplement the market share over the forecast period. According to the World Health Organization, there were nearly 18.1 million new cancer cases and 9.6 million deaths in 2018. Cancer Research UK has predicted there will be 27.5 million new cases each year globally by 2040.
Request Free Sample Copy of Cancer Stem Cells Market Research Report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3047
Top Companies Profiled in this Report are:
AbbVie, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Bionomics, Merck KGaA, Miltenyi Biotec, LONZA, Stemline Therapeutics, Inc., Irvine Scientific, MacroGenics, Inc., and PromoCell GmbH, among others.
COVID-19 Impact Assessment
The Cancer Stem Cells market report is the first document to cover the current scenario of the global Cancer Stem Cells market that is brawling with the adverse economic effects of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Besides affecting countless lives across the world, the pandemic has wreaked major disruptions to this otherwise lucrative business sector. The latest report thoroughly studies the current situation of the market and the unfavorable impact of the pandemic on its crucial segments and sub-segments.
This section underscores the leading players in this business space, the current market state, disrupted supply chains, and the key sales and distribution channels in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic. Additionally, the global Cancer Stem Cells market study discovers a wide array of business-centric strategies adopted by leading market players to gain robust traction in the post-COVID market situation.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Global Cancer Stem Cells Market on the basis of treatment type, disease type, end-user, and region:
Treatment Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplants
- Autologous Stem Cell Transplants
- Syngeneic Stem Cell Transplants
Disease Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Blood Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Hospitals and Surgical Centers
- Cell Banks and Tissue Banks
- Academic Institutes, Research Laboratories, and CROs
- Pharmaceutical and Biotech Companies
In market segmentation by geographical regions, the report has analysed the following regions-
North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Based on treatment type, the autologous stem cell therapy segment is forecast to register the highest CAGR of 8.6% through 2027 on account of the low risk of complications associated with treatment. Additionally, the improved survival rate of patients, no requirement for the identification of an HLA-matched donor, affordability, and low risk of graft-versus-host diseases are some other factors bolstering segmental growth.
- Based on disease type, the lung cancer segment is estimated to account for the majority of the cancer stem cells market revenue share. According to the WHO, approximately 228.150 new cases of lung cancer were detected in 2019 in the U.S. alone, while 142,670 deaths occurred in the same year due to the disease. The rising trend of smoking cigarettes will foster market share over the forecast period.
- In terms of end-use, the hospital and surgical centers are estimated to account for 38.2% of the market revenue share through 2027.
- In the regional landscape, North America dominates the market share due to access to the latest advanced technologies, substantial investment by the public and private sectors, and strong economic growth. The availability of state-of-the-art research infrastructure, and rise in R&D initiatives to develop therapeutic options for chronic diseases, will bolster regional market growth.
- Asia Pacific region is estimated to account for 25.2% of the market share by 2027 due to the highest prevalence of cancer, creating a huge demand for stem cell therapies in the region.
- Europe is estimated to register a CAGR 11.2% through 2027 on account of supportive government initiatives and funding for stem cell R&D activities in the region.
- The study analyzes various manufacturing processes of the product.
- It further examines the consumption volume and patterns of the product types.
- The report provides actionable insights into the production capacity, estimated growth, and regional market revenues amassed over the forecast period.
- The report encompasses vital information on market dynamics, such as product pricing patterns, the total revenue generated, and anticipated growth rate.
- The report highlights the competitive spectrum of the global Cancer Stem Cells market, focusing on the company profiles of top market rivals.
- The report emphasizes the product portfolios as well as respective specifications and applications of these products of each market player.
- Furthermore, production capacities, gross margins, manufacturing costs, pricing models, and revenue shares of these market players have also been discussed.
Click to get Discount on this Cancer Stem Cells Market Report@https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3047
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available as per client requirements. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the report.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370